Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely wrong answers to obvious questions....GAME!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Her imaginary friend is singing Lace's song, but it's waaay off-key.

Why doesn't Winnie the Pooh ever get stung by the bees he messes with?
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• He's wears that new cologne for men from Calvin Klein . . . BeeGone.

When will then be now?
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• After yesterday.

Why do customers have the annoying habit of all showing up at the same precise moment?
        I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• Cuz customers are like sheep; they flock, and all follow the one in front.

Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any pants?
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Because as everyone knows, pants are too confining ... towels are just comfy!

Where is my money?

Comment

• The dog ate it- along with my homework.

Are you going to punish me?
              I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• Probably. I vote for going to bed without supper and no tv for the rest of the evening.

Why do my dogs go crazy when they see another dog being walked down the street?
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• They just want to make new friends.

Why is one only silver while the other's gold?

Comment

• So everyone can have the friends that go best with their skin tone.

Why aren't drapes double sided so it looks nice on the inside and outside of your home?

Comment

• Drape makers are too cheap to make them look nice.

Can you sew your own drapes?
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Nope... I have people for that

Could you ask for a more beautiful day?

Comment

• Actually, no, it's quite nice here.

Do prison buses have emergency exits?

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                            Actually, no, it's quite nice here.

Do prison buses have emergency exits?

Yes, but only for the driver.

I mean, seriously, who gives a rat's ass about the prisoners?
                            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                            --StanFlouride

Comment

• The prisoners' mommas who are so big they each have their own zip codes.

Should I now hide from said prisongers and their mommas?

Comment

• Only if you can't get your daddy to defend you.

Hey ladies, you wanna take a ride in my Mercedes?

Comment

Working...
                                X