Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...this thread is NOT dead!!! LIVE DAMMIT!!! LIVE!!!

Erm I mean.... ~shuffles off into a corner with my cookies, since no one wants them~
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• ,,, and I just spent 10 minutes looking for the referral quote.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• bumpity bump
        Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Alright so big announcement...

I have picked up a brand new book from a used book store that I want to test out on you guys...be warned its gonna be FUN!!!

what I want you guys to do is to email me (or send a private message through the forums) with your race and gender...nothing else.

And forget everything I've mentioned about the game in the beginning notes.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Are we abandoning this game?
            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• hard to fully abandon something that barely got started...but don't worry you'll see what I'm doing and it will ALL make sense...in the long run.

Comment

• Can't wait to get this party started
                I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

• Alright...now that I have everyone's "story" sent to them...here comes the opening post. please note that the description will become apperent to you right after the events happen in each of your emails I sent to you.

EVeryone awakens in here, each on a marble table, 3 feet above the floor, supported by 4 short columns. Each Corner of these tables supports an iron brazier with flamming coals. There are many tables in this room ranging from halfling size to giant sized. The smell of spicy incense fills the room.

There are 5 people in this room (the entire lot of you players), a human male, an elven male, a dwarf male, a half elf female, and a full elf female. All of you are as naked as the day you were born, and the room is just faintly lit but the fires from the braziers in this room.
                  Floor is now open to player posts.

Comment

• (hopes we won't be naked throughout the entire journey!).

I open my eyes and slowly sit up, wincing at the soreness. My god, what in the nine hells have I gotten myself into? What is with this thing by my hand? As I stretch a little more I notice tables on the other side of the room, I wonder if there is any food over there.

It's chilly in here, I hope I can find some clothes, too!

I notice some other people here and it looks like they are in the same predicament that I am in. Looks like no one is helping anyone now.
                    (None of this is said, it is all thought).
                    Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• I run my hand through my hair, trying to collect myself. I shake my head as the memories I try to grasp slip like water through a sieve. With no other idea on what to do, I realize I have to finish this quest. I grab the shield and spear. I stand and address the others.
                      "Can anyone remember anything?"

Comment

• A very large nose, attached to a burly male dwarf pushes himself up to his feet and takes a look around, noticing in an off-hand manner that he is completely unclothed. His beard is long enough to cover his lower extremities, were it not for it being twined into two braids.

Glancing around at the remaining occupants of the room, and then at the tube in his hand, he appears to sum everything up in a quick glance and starts to turn his attention to the tables when another occupant asks:

Quoth Nurian View Post
                        "Can anyone remember anything?"
                        He begins to say something and then stops, looks again at the tube quizzically, and then replies; "No, I don't." eyeing the individual who just picked up a spear and shield. Keeping a one of the tables between them, he cautiously eyes the contents of the table.

OOC: Just a request, can you guys let everybody know which character you're playing? It would help the interaction.

Also, I didn't get a note on what the tables contain. Can we get that info as well?

Eric the Grey
                        Yup, I'm keepin the nose.
                        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• Nurian: human Male

Draggar: Male Elf

Eric the grey: Dwarf male

Kheldarson: Half Elf Female

Junior Mintz: Female Elf

Hinakiba77: Human Female (should be making a post here later, but she will be waking up screaming at the top of her lungs for a few seconds...I'll let her take it from there)

rest of the dozen or so tables are empty save for the ones that you guys are on.
                          Last edited by iradney; 10-30-2009, 10:24 AM. Reason: merged :)

Comment

• DESC: A rather unremarkable human male. Medium build, long brown hair, about 5'11". Brown Eyes

OOC: Sorry about that!

Comment

• quick DM note to all players...

NONE of you recognize each other....not even remotely in passing...

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                                quick DM note to all players...

NONE of you recognize each other....not even remotely in passing...
                                Not terribly surprising, considering I don't even remember my own name.

Description: He's a dwarf. Short, stocky, broad-shoulders, and fairly muscular. A long black beard with two braids that appear in need of re-braiding. Shoulder length hair of a a similar shade, and probably the biggest nose you've ever seen.

Is there anything on the tables with us?

Eric the grey
                                In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Working...
                                X