Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleah on charisma. And you haven't approved my gear either Sarlon....
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Quoth JuniorMintz View Post
      Fine, you can be the resident elf. I'll be the pretty one.
      Deal! I think my CHA score is going to be in the negatives - just my personality is OK.

Quoth Sarlon View Post
      nono DM calls the right to be called the prettiest one in the room....and with my 5 natural charisma....you all are screwed :P
      *lol*

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
      Bleah on charisma. And you haven't approved my gear either Sarlon....
      You don't get any clothes! You stay naked!!
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Don't wanna stay nekkid! My character's shy enough as is!
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Exactly!!

(Psst - you need to respond to my last Wajas PM, too!).
          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
            nono DM calls the right to be called the prettiest one in the room....and with my 5 natural charisma....you all are screwed :P
            Don't matter to me. I don't expect to be pretty.

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
            Bleah on charisma. And you haven't approved my gear either Sarlon....
            From what I recall, whatever basic equipment you want, is available, only specific items need approval. Things like my holy symbol.

Eric the Grey
            In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• hey...Khel no problem...sorry about the delay.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• OOC: I was so happy to see so many posts. Only to find out they are just our color commentary on how we aren't moving forward. Maybe I should just reply to Eric....
                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• *bumpity bump*
                  Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Hey a DM is only as good as thier players. They give me nothing to work with, I have nothing to give them.

Oh, just fun factoid, we were bored last weekend and since not enough of my players showed up, we did a starting part of the same thing I'm running you guys through, and they went almost immediatly for the stairs after they found the room you guys are in.
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                      Hey a DM is only as good as thier players. They give me nothing to work with, I have nothing to give them.

Oh, just fun factoid, we were bored last weekend and since not enough of my players showed up, we did a starting part of the same thing I'm running you guys through, and they went almost immediatly for the stairs after they found the room you guys are in.
                      Hmmm.....

Quoth draggar View Post
                      I start to feel a panic coming on - as if something is missing. Something very signifiant - higher than the gods themselves.

I look around - everyone else is frozen, not moving, almost as if they becamse petrified like what we've seen in many rooms - except they're not stone, they're just not moving.

I tightly close my eyes in hopes this doesn't take me in its grasp as well as it doesn't last long.

Yes, i was looking around some more and then when you asked for the resident elf (if it was me - but JM and I said the same thing):

Quoth draggar View Post
                      Me? Since we went high last time, I'll say low.

Did I find anything while looking around?
                      Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• my bad...sorry stress and all...

So...heres what you find while walking round the room....ANOTHER door much like the one you came through. Almost directly oppisite of the door you came in.

Comment

• NP.

Is this door another "secret door" or is it openly visible?
                          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
                            "Shall we head back to see what we missed?"
                            "Maybe we should," I murmur, addressing the Dwarf. "I did want to examine that room I was looking at, before the elf started shouting for us to follow him."

The hissing had be so brief, but I was really curious what lied beyond that door. I was happy I followed, though. It was good to be clothed and equipped, but I wanted to explore a little more.

"So are we heading backward, or does someone have another idea?"

OC= i'm assuming that as you ask the Elf, that it's a door only he can see. If I'm wrong I'll edit.
                            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• As I quickly pull on the remaining set of clothing, I breathe a sigh of relief. Leather boots and armor offer much better protection than my own skin, after all. After retying my hair back, I pick up the crossbow and bolts I found lying near the clothing pile. I turn it in my hands-I feel comfortable enough handling it, and as I imagine myself taking aim, I notice an unclaimed dagger out of the corner of my eye. I pocket this, as well.

Clothed and armed at last, I turn my attention back to the rest of the party. It seems the other elf has found something of interest, and although it seems some are more interested in exploring this chamber, I'm anxious to see what has caught his interest. I swing the crossbow over my shoulder, put my hand on my dagger (ready to draw), and follow the elf without looking back.
                              "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• Quoth draggar View Post
                                NP.

Is this door another "secret door" or is it openly visible?
                                Bump....
                                Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Working...
                                X