Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She wakes up slowly, trying to shake off the remnants of the strange dream she had as she hears voices. Upon waking however, her first reaction is to curl up, trying to cover the fact she is without clothing--nevermind nobody else has any either.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Description= Full Human Female. Strawberry Blond hair only a little too short to cover her breasts. Pale grey eyes. Heavily freckling over her cheek, nose, and shoulders. Other lighter freckling. 5'7" Athletic build, but a little curvy.

IC:

The scream ripped from my throat so fiercely that my throat stung. The dream had been so vivid, so real. I thought of Diallo. His face flickering in my mind, vague in the way a friend's face could be at times. I knew I'd recognize him if i saw him, but I just couldn't form a mental image. Which was odd. I could remember feelings and scents in the dream, but couldn't form Diallo's face. I could still feel the cold stone.

I squeezed my eyes tight and tried to shake away the dream, but the coldness persisted. Feeling a breeze, I reached over to pull my blankets back on. My hand landed on the hilt of a daggar. I turned my head, and looked over. On the slab next to me sat a daggar and a shield. I ran a hand over them, feeling an odd pulse. They looked just like the items Diallo described in my dream. No, not a dream. It was real. I had to be.

I tried to think back, to remember anything other than "the dream". It was like being midhill in the morning fog. Where I was was clear, but everything else was shrouded. The harder I tried to focus on it, the more difficult it became. I sat up slowly, aware of my nakedness. Briefly I became conscious of the other people in the room. I crossed my legs. Sitting the shield up in my lap, I leaned over and hugged it to my chest. It wasn't much cover, but it was enough.

"Diallo."

His name fell from my lips in a whisper. I was so lost, and confused. But I knew if I could find him I could go home. I didn't even know what home was, but I knew I was right. I knew Diallo was the key to getting home, the way a person knows to breathe. It was innate.

I would have to find clothes and get my bearings before I could set out. But first, I needed to remember....something. I looked around the room again, my eyes landing on each person before I returned to my thoughts.
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• (The scream startles me as a quickly look over to hinak's character). Wow, now I am awake. I guess she rememebrs something, or wants to be here less than the rest of us. (I take thesickle)
        I don't remember anything except something about gathering mushrooms. (Glances over to the sickle) but I don't feel like a farmer, something isn't right.Can anyone see any clothes? Or food?

I knew I shouldn't have skipped breakfast.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• The scream from the human girl brings the dwarf around in a start. He watches as she too scans the area for something she appears to have lost.

Scanning the faces around him he realizes that the others all seem to be in the same situation he is. Lost in an unknown location with no apparent guidance. He is, however armed with the knowledge of why he is here. Perhaps these others are here for the same reason. Those few with weapons no longer seem to be a threat.

He raises his voice enough to make it heard by all, much as he feels he has done many times before.

"We all seem to be in similar straits here. Perhaps a bit of prayer will reveal an answer, and if we all partake earnestly, together we may be strong enough to reach an answer."

With that, he kneels down, his hand grasping briefly at his chest for something no longer there before dropping to rest on his knee.

Eric the Grey
          In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• Quick desc for my character: Slim female, looks human, but closer observation would reveal the fact she's also of elfin blood. Hides her features with her long auburn hair. Green eyes.

The scream startles her, causing her to almost jump off the table. She glances around as the elf and the dwarf speak, then volunteers quietly, "I don't remember anything. Just the strangest dream..."
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I turn to the dwarf as he suggests we pray. It seems a good suggestion, but I don't know who or what I'd direct it at. Instead I focus myself on the girl who just spoke

"I don't remember anything. Just the strangest dream..."
              "If the dwarf is right, then I don't think you were dreaming. I'm positive I wasn't."

I shook my head, hoping to disturb some of the cobwebs. But this does not work.

"Did anyone else have a....dream?"

There is some venom in that word. It's hard to be sweet when you're cold, naked, and hungry. Plus this amnesia is getting pretty damn frustrating.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                "Did anyone else have a....dream?"

There is some venom in that word. It's hard to be sweet when you're cold, naked, and hungry. Plus this amnesia is getting pretty damn frustrating.
                There is a brief pause before the dwarf responds. When he does, his forehead is wrinkled in concentration, as if trying desperately to remember....

"I don't think I dreamed, at least I do not remember doing so. I did wake with some knowledge as to why I'm here." He glances around at the rest. "It is my hope that you are here for similar reasons and that we are here for the same purpose."

"This place is far from my home. Far enough that I cannot feel the presence of my God..." he pauses briefly, and then; "Goddess?" he pauses again, as if feeling the word to see if it fit. "Goddess!" he finally says nodding, but not altogether convincingly. "I cannot feel her presence, nor can I communicate with her. This land is blighted, and my memories tell me I'm here to do something about that."

He holds up the tube he is carrying. "This is the tool I've been given to accomplish my task. It is, I suppose the only link to my goddess and it will be my only source of spells for the time being."

Eric the Grey

*trying to move things along a bit...*

Comment

• <- Is a male elf, slightly overweight and about average attractiveness with blode hair about shoulder length (why does everyone have to be a body builder or super-model in RPGs?). One odd characteristic of him is that his eyes appear to have no iris - just a large, deep-black pupil.

I don't remember much, something about harvesting fungi and helping a druid restore the balance of likfe (whatever that is). I think this (looks over to the sickle) has something to do with it.

(edit incoming pending DM's response to a PM).
                  Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• "I was told that some person named Lendyllyn was taking power and we have to stop him. And we can't kill any Formorians. Or we're stuck here." She blushes at saying this much.
                    Last edited by Kheldarson; 10-31-2009, 05:09 PM.
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "What's a Formorian? Are they the people who live here, an animal, a spirit?"
                      Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• OOC= Atheletic build fits my character type. I thought I made her normal enough otherwise.

IC=
                        I listened closely to what everyone thought they could remember. The stories didn't really fit together, but they all seemed to have a goal. They were here to better things. I remember nothing like that. I just want to find Diallo and go home. Maybe I'm not meant to help. I felt a tinge of sadness. Was it because I wanted to help? Did I feel useless? Did I miss home? Or was it just that I had no clue where to fine Diallo.

"What's a Formorian? Are they the people who live here, an animal, a spirit?"
                        I frowned at the question as I thought. "He's got a point. How do we keep from destroying something if we don't know what it is? It seems a fool's errand."

I turned to the girl. "Unless, perhaps, you remember that they are."

I felt another chill and shuddered. "S'cold," I murmured and huddled closer to the tiny shield, though it offered no warmth.

Comment

• "They looked like ants." She shudders at the memory. "Big, giant ants."
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• WOW I vanish for a few hours to hang with friends and actually see PLOT progression!!! who are you and what did you do with my players?!

....never mind....you guys can stay...

Answered all the PM's I got reguarding some questions...

Also to point out a few things....something I didn't post until you guys were more "with it".

The room is slowly starting to brighten as if your eyes are becoming used to the darkness. on both sides of the room you each see a doorway. One leading north and one leading south. The walls seems to be covered in depictions of humans, and various other humanoids in various states of petrifacation. The room is also starting to become warmer, and such you feel less chilled. Beyond the 6 of you, there is no sign of anyone else, though the room is fairly clean with only minor dust.
                            More description pending my return to my parents house tomorrow where my book is, but thats the key points I remember. Oh and draggar, that was a typo on my part...thats meant to be LIFE not LIKFE.
                            Last edited by Sarlon; 11-01-2009, 03:57 AM.
                            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth draggar View Post
                              (why does everyone have to be a body builder or super-model in RPGs?). One odd characteristic of him is that his eyes appear to have no iris - just a large, deep-black pupil.
                              OOC: I don't know about you, but I play these games to be someone I'm NOT.

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                              "They looked like ants." She shudders at the memory. "Big, giant ants."
                              After listening to this the dwarf frowns but, noticing the brightening of the room, he looks around again and notices one member of the group who apparently hasn't gotten up yet.

"It appears we have not only a goal or perhaps several wrapped up in one, but one of our number who may be injured." Saying so, he moves toward the Female Elf to assess her situation. On the way, he opens and draws a piece of parchment from the tube.

Eric the Grey

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                                WOW I vanish for a few hours to hang with friends and actually see PLOT progression!!! who are you and what did you do with my players?!
                                Hush you - I can easily derail the plot if you'd like.

Oh and draggar, that was a typo on my part...thats meant to be LIFE not LIKFE.
                                After the last time you were very vigilant that everything you do is deliberate - like the 20 names for that halfling.

Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
                                OOC: I don't know about you, but I play these games to be someone I'm NOT.
                                Yes, my pupils are HUGE.

"It appears we have not only a goal or perhaps several wrapped up in one, but one of our number who may be injured." Saying so, he moves toward the Female Elf to assess her situation. On the way, he opens and draws a piece of parchment from the tube.
                                Don't scare her to the point of screaming, I don't think my heart can take another shock.

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                                "They looked like ants." She shudders at the memory. "Big, giant ants."
                                Great, big bugs. (Looking at the walls) I really hope we don't end up like them.
                                Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Working...
                                X