Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nervous laugh escapes my lips and I lower my bow a bit.

"So sorry miss," I bow quickly. "We didn't mean to disturb you. My companions and I are lost, we thought this door was a way out."

An embarrassed blush warms my cheeks, and I shift my stance uncomfortably. "You wouldn't be able to tell us where we are, per chance?"
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Suggestion for the mods : Split this thread between posts 243 and 244 into two topic please so we don't have to go into the old game looking for older posts in this one (as long as the DM is OK with that).

I try not to look directly at the creature.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Mods...I have no problem with this...don't really care what you rename it...but dungeon world setting might be a good title since thats the module I'm running this game out of.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
          A nervous laugh escapes my lips and I lower my bow a bit.

"So sorry miss," I bow quickly. "We didn't mean to disturb you. My companions and I are lost, we thought this door was a way out."

An embarrassed blush warms my cheeks, and I shift my stance uncomfortably. "You wouldn't be able to tell us where we are, per chance?"
          After the first glimpse of the creature, the dwarf drops his eyes in an almost subservient manner and says; "That's true. We woke up here with no idea of where we are, and only a vague notion of why we are here."

Eric the Grey
          In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• I lower my crossbow, but do not put it away.
            "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• (OOC: JM please stop breaking the game. )
              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• the woman looks at all of you and hisses again very softly.

"ignorant humans....thisss is my home. I do not know where you came from nore how to return you there."
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• (Not said): I think we should leave now.
                  Quote Dalesys:
                  ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Quoth draggar View Post
                    (Not said): I think we should leave now.
                    "Then perhaps we should take our leave, if you would show us the way out. . ."

Eric the Grey

Comment

• ~The woman grins an almost evil grin tapping her chin thoughtfully with a long slender finger~

"Perhapssss......it dependsss on where you wisssh to go. You could sssee my sssisters...to the sssouth, or sssssee my lovely gardenssss to the north."

Comment

• "And what of the East and West?"

I run my thumb over the surface of my crossbow handle as I speak.

(OOC Hina... LOL!)

Comment

• the woman laughs softly...almost a chuckle.

"why....that would be where we keep our petssss....and of courssse our entertainment."

(DM note: SOOOOOOOOO tempted to delay a post since JM posted :P but I'd like to get this out of the graveyard.)
                          Last edited by Sarlon; 01-09-2010, 03:59 AM. Reason: typo error

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post

(DM note: SOOOOOOOOO tempted to delay a post since JM posted :P but I'd like to get this out of the graveyard.)
                            BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                              the woman laughs softly...almost a chuckle.

"why....that would be where we keep our petssss....and of courssse our entertainment."
                              I think very hard before acting, trying to dredge up what knowledge (CHECK) I might have stored away on these creatures, while gripping his sword hilt and shield.

Eric the Grey

Comment

• Eric: You don't think shes a medusa contrary to her apperance, you're not 100% certain what she is, but you're fairly sure shes harmless....unless provoked of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X