Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The researcher has dug a notebook out from somewhere and is beginning to take notes. "What sensations are you getting, if any?"
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• As the tests are being run on him, Fred keeps talking to the recorder..more for something to do. "Sorry, don't mean to prattle on and ignore you." to the person running the tests. "Just driven to get as much of this recorded as I can just in case something happens to me. Around here...you never know."
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "um....strange...definately strange....not bad strange...but...I had a dream like this the other night, and your standing in a puddle of chocolate pudding."
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "How far away can these faceless things affect people? I'm thinking that long-range weapons would come in handy, unless they're able to mess with us as soon as they can sense us..." She trails off for a second, looking momentarily confused.

Maya whines and paws at Terry's hand as she shakes her head hard. [i]What the HELL was that?[i] She's sensing something, but isn't able to get a clear picture of what--or who?--it is. Either she was too far away, or something was blocking her from getting a clear view.

"Is there anything on the east coast we should be worried about? For some reason I'm sensing something out there. I can't tell what is though."
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Doyle tromps back to his room presumable with Black in tow. Once there (assuming it is still there) he points out the strange orb and will say, "Damn t'ing woke me up as if it fell roight out o' 't'e ceilin'."

Comment

• Clark had to act.
              He needed to know what had happened inside the museum-like ediface, he needed to know WTF he was facing off with and...
              "D***mit, where the H*** is that ARMOR?!"
              He took one look at the monitor and tapped the person opperating it. "You a tech? If so, get a gridline on this image, then zoom in on That." Clark pointed at the EN's central mass.
              He walked over to Savant. "Think you can waste a round or two to figure out this Thing's reaction?"

Comment

• "Chocolate pudding?" The researcher looks at her feet. "There's no pudding though." She jots down a few things furiously.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "might also explain why you're being poked and not responding..."

Sarah looks around further, sliding off the stool into a standing position.

"This is majorly messed up, theres a 20 story dragon behind you, that looks hungry, a truck driving along that is over loaded and under balanced with....boxes of cookies?"
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Black, Doyle, & Loren
                    The stone seems to have shrunk since it first landed, though it's easy to see it's original size since the carpet is still crushed down around it out to the same distance it was before. It's also changed form slightly, having more defined edges (though the shape still seems off somehow, and it's hard to tell exactly how many sides there are), and it currently is lit by a dull glow.

Black looks puzzled. "Just how light a sleeper are you for this to have woken you up?" He waves the same blue-light gadget over the stone, which seems to get a strong reaction from both objects. The stone shifts colors and glows in various ways, jumping randomly between appearances, until settling on being near-transparent, like diamond, with what seems to be a tiny black speck deep inside it. "Now that was interesting..."

Agent Silver
                    The researcher nods. "It will probably take us a while to sort it all out. The visions seem to be more or less random in order. Although I've been wondering - a few of the things you've described sound like they're from the past. I thought I heard you just saw the future?"

Tolami and the Glasses
                    As she pushes the image for more details, she starts seeing glimpses of other images - nothing she can recall having ever dreamed about, herself.

Cassandra's Team
                    "They generally only affect people who are directly interacting with them, so we should probably go with something easily-concealed. And no, not that I'm aware of. The only thing going on back there should be that creature Savant left to take care of in Atlanta. Why?"

Atlanta
                    The tech nods and does as requested, then radios the agents who were sent on errands. "Agents Browning and Winchester are picking up the antivenom, and should be returning soon. Agent Wood reports that a helicopter is en route with the armor you requested. We can set up a perimeter defense to keep civilians out, but we need internal containment first, otherwise we'll never get the equipment in place." He looks up at Savant.

Savant nods and fires three rounds directly into the center of the massed spiders, spread out just enough to give good coverage across the entire core. However, the mass just scatters and starts to reform a few feet away from the original position. "Same reaction as last time. It's possible that whatever's directing the swarm is hidden somewhere else, and what we're seeing is just a high-density gathering.
                    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Fred shakes his head. "While it is very rare that I see the past, from time to time I do. Also, might be the watch itself at work. I don't know."
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Doyle looks at the strange object with a quirked eyebrow, "Bloody t'ing sounded like a pound o' bricks hittn' t'e floor. Oi'm tellin' ya t'at t'ing be roight dodgy."

Comment

• Agent Newton

Joey is looking through the files he has access to, bringing himself up to speed on things he might need to know as part of FEND, while waiting for something else to come up for his talents.
                          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Atlanta
                            The tech nods and does as requested, then radios the agents who were sent on errands. "Agents Browning and Winchester are picking up the antivenom, and should be returning soon. Agent Wood reports that a helicopter is en route with the armor you requested. We can set up a perimeter defense to keep civilians out, but we need internal containment first, otherwise we'll never get the equipment in place." He looks up at Savant.
                            Savant nods and fires three rounds directly into the center of the massed spiders, spread out just enough to give good coverage across the entire core. However, the mass just scatters and starts to reform a few feet away from the original position. "Same reaction as last time. It's possible that whatever's directing the swarm is hidden somewhere else, and what we're seeing is just a high-density gathering.
                            "Agent Eye-Tee, the armor IS the internal containment! I'm suiting up and going in after this damn thing. Yeah, stupidest move ever, but I don't hear anybody getting any BETTER ideas...! Agent Savant, hold your fire, but keep an eye on the swarm. In the meantime... "
                            Clark snagged a senior agent. In a calm, cool voice that could freeze oxygen to ice, Clark asked, "Care to start explaining why there is a WSB TV 2 newschopper circling overhead?"

Comment

• Doyle's Room
                              Black turns from the object to address Doyle. "Have you tried touching it yet? Downstairs got really interesting a few minutes ago when someone touched something."

Agent Silver
                              The researcher nods. "Personally, I suspect the latter. But, aside from the strong prescience and the... vision abnormalities you've reported, I see nothing out of the ordinary. All I can really say is that it would probably be a good idea to come see us if anything else arises."

Agent Newton
                              He comes across some random information on archived items, no small number of which might have an interesting reaction with his ability, and a few scattered reports of abnormalities with the transportation system. However, his wandering also comes across what seems to be a "new incidents" log. A set of grisly murders, carried out with a bladed weapon, no noises reported by neighbors despite it occurring in the middle of Seattle, and signs of struggle, but only individually, as if no one realized what was happening until it was on top of them.

Atlanta
                              The agent he grabbed raises an eyebrow at the tone, particularly coming from this guy he's never seen before. "That's one of ours. Unmarked black helicopters might be our classic image, but they stand out. It's easier to just copy local news stations and pretend we're civilian traffic. They've been watching the area for other disturbances, but everything's focused here, so they came in. We're keeping this area a no-fly zone using both civilian and military traffic control, coordinated courtesy Dobbins Air Reserve, but telling everyone to pay no attention only draws more scrutiny, thus we'd prefer the perimeter gear."

"Pardon me, gentlemen, I hate to interrupt, but could this be of some use?" Agent J steps in, holding up a box full of cans labeled 'Spectracide'. "I found this in a maintenance shed. If we can find a way to get the cans near the swarm, Agent Savant and yourself could burst the cans with gunfire, likely thinning out the swarm a great deal."
                              » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Well if the tests are done, he goes to find Black, who wanted a private chat. For some reason, he is on edge though, and paranoid. Keeping an eye out for anything 'odd'.

Comment

Working...
                                X