Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tests are done, but he doesn't see Solyn until he's leaving. She's looking over the shoulder of another researcher, frowning at a computer screen.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Curious he stops. "That bad?" meaning what is on the screen of course.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• She waves her hand, distractedly. "Just some weird readings. Black headed upstairs, if you're looking."
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Weird is normal around here." he heads upstairs to find Black.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Doyle gives Black a sidelong glance and then says flatly, "No, an' Oi don' mean ta."

Comment

• Clark nodded, then turned to J.
              "Spectracide?" He laughed. "The simplest, stupidest things, Grampa used to say. Find somebody who used to play baseball."

Comment

• Agent Newton

Joey makes a note to himself to investigate the archived items that might be further studied with his talent, but the Seattle murders catch his eye. He toggles through several of the reports, and finally contacts Romanza. "I think there may be something worth investigating in Seattle. Either another hob or someone with an anomalous weapon of some kind."
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Doyle's Room (now with Agent Silver)
                  Black looks up as Agent Silver enters. "Hi Fred. We just had a mysterious object appear in the middle of Doyle's room - which might be your fault - and I was just now trying to get him to touch it. He's being boring and refusing. Want to try? I doubt it can be much worse than what happened last time you touched an anomalous object. Probably."

Agent Newton
                  We'll assume he found his way to wherever she's been working on reports.

Romanza stops and considers that. "It might be worth a look, but after a bit of preparation. Getting back onto that case we just handled meant we skipped a bit of introductory things. Black's prone to that." She sighs at that. "Though, I hadn't noticed any reports. Look some up yourself?"

Atlanta
                  Agent J frowns. "Are you sure we'd be able to land them close enough that way? It doesn't sound terribly reliable."

And is met with a shrug from the senior agent Josiah had asked about the helicopter. "Why don't we just modify his first plan? He gets to walk in there carrying the box, and Savant can blow the cans once he's in place."
                  » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "Think I will pass for now, still recovering from the last one. Might be wise not to ask though, I am too curious for my own good."

Comment

• Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
                      [B]Tolami and the Glasses
                      As she pushes the image for more details, she starts seeing glimpses of other images - nothing she can recall having ever dreamed about, herself.
                      ((oops missed this...))

she furrows her brow in concentration looking harder at what shes seeing that changed.

"wait...this is new..."
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
                        Agent Newton
                        We'll assume he found his way to wherever she's been working on reports.

Romanza stops and considers that. "It might be worth a look, but after a bit of preparation. Getting back onto that case we just handled meant we skipped a bit of introductory things. Black's prone to that." She sighs at that. "Though, I hadn't noticed any reports. Look some up yourself?"
                        Agent Newton

Joey nods. "I was going through some of the files I have access to, just bringing myself up to speed if I'm going to be a part of this Foundation of yours. I figured I should at least have some passing familiarity with things."

He shrugs. "I was also keeping an eye out for new cases that might need our ... special insights. These reports from Seattle certainly seem to fit the bill.
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Clark looked back to see two squads of Army soldiers coming forward in their gear. He walked up, explained the area had been sealed off.
                          "Gentlemen, I am John Clark, Commanding Agent here," he clariied. "Homeland asked for a ChemWar suit and an EOD suit, but since I have you guys here, I need your lowest ranking trooper to get out of their gear and suit me up, ChemWar suit first."
                          A First Sergeant led the ChemWarfare guys and a Captain was leading the EOD.

Comment

• Doyle's Room (now with Agent Silver)
                            "That's too bad. Guess I might just have to try it myself." But as he turned back to the item, it's vanished. It seems to have gone off by itself when everyone's attention was on Fred entering the room. Though Doyle may feel a sudden slight weight in his pocket.

Tolami and the Glasses
                            The research prepares to take notes. "What are you seeing?"

She sees flashes of what seems to be a large house, and something involving the family there. It's still very confused and dreamlike, but she can be certain she doesn't recognize any of the faces in the scene.

Agents Masters and Romanza
                            She nods. "Have a copy or remember where you found it? We'll get Agent Silver in as well, and get you both properly set up for communications. That's the primary detail that Black ignored."

Atlanta
                            The soldiers look a bit confused by this, glancing towards the older agent. J just shrugs in reply. "He does seem to be the one with the plan."

And with that, they go about doing as he asked.

But the other agent seems more concerned. "Don't tell me that's actually your plan for this."
                            » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• She squints her eyes harder making her mind focus on details rather then trying to remember more details, since her mind would remember them on their own.

"I see...a house....and a family....their....somethings happening...but..."
                              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Don't hear the rest of you lot gettin' any better ideas." Once in the ChemWar suit, Clark clambered into the EOD suit.
                                "Rifle. Check. Spectracide?"
                                They handed him the box and he performed a radio check.
                                "Read five by five? Good. Clark to all agents. I'm going in. Agent Savant, wait for the signal to fire." With that, Clark slowly walked through the gathered agents and into the Red Zone.
                                He'd planned this so the ChemWar suit would act as a barrier against the psiders and their vemon, and the EOD armor as a barrier against large-scale puncture attacks. His breathing loud in the helmet, he hoped and prayed this was going to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X