This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In That Room With Doyle And Silver And The Other Guys
    Black shakes his head and straightens up from looking at the spot the object had been. "Anyway, you wanted something, Fred?"

Tolami and not the glasses anymore
    He takes the glasses back from her. "Ah... as for what not to touch... preferably you avoid touching any object you don't know the function of. Also, anything from Harmonics. Even Harmonics researchers shouldn't touch things from Harmonics."

He seems to ponder something for a second.

"Actually, that gives me an idea."

He pulls out a box labelled '19-055-127'.

"See what you can do with this."

Upon opening the box, she finds an... object. While nothing prevents her from seeing it, and it clearly has a form, any concept of it beyond that seems impossible to comprehend - as if any knowledge of the object beyond "it is" is blocked from the human mind.

Romanza's Team
    "Actually, if you'll let me borrow your phone, I can have research fix it up. The main issue is a network we use and maintain that routes through the transport somehow. I have no idea how it works, but it basically we get perfect service to our own network everywhere and it can't be intercepted. While I take care of that, you can track down Silver."

Cassandra's Team
    "We'll keep an eye out for it. But you generally have to be fairly close - maybe 50 feet or so, at most a hundred. And they don't have to see you. It's visual, you have to see them. Anyway, follow me. There's a spot we can pick some things up at." And to skim a bit, Cassandra leads them to what seems to be an antiques store, but they're lead to a backroom with a lot of specialized weapons. It looks like a combination of a collection of Warehouse 13 gadgets and things Van Helsing and Simon Belmont would trade notes on. Except in more disarray and all-around worse repair. So the group finds some things that range from 'antique monster hunter' to 'sci-fi device that's going to be lethal in a thoroughly peculiar way', and really just come up with what you want so long as it's reasonably concealable.

Carson
    "First, new recruits are the least likely to be loyal to him, or under suspicion from him. Second, you work directly under and with him, so you'll have many opportunities to watch him. And third, to put it bluntly, of the new recruits, you and Agent Newton seem to hate him the most."

Atlanta Incident
    A few shots from outside the building make sure that the cans are opened. When the gas bursts out, most of the spiders in the immediate area start dropping like one would expect, but something seems to go through the group, and the entire mass scatters, every spider heading directly away from the poison... out towards the agents outside. While the gas probably killed thousands of spiders in that brief time - with more fleeing spiders falling as they die from a slower reaction to the toxin - it was at absolute best 20% of the mass, probably far less. And once Clark is clear of the majority of the toxin, something lands heavily on him - the size of a large dog, from the weight of it - from the ceiling and he feels two sharp points trying to penetrate his armor.
    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "You said you wanted a private chat soon. Now is as good a time as any."
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sarah looks at the object strangely, before glancing at the person.

"Can I touch....what ever the bloody ancients that is?"
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Clark rolled and tried to get to his feet. The EOD armor made that a difficult feat, but he managed it. Ninety extra pounds was heavy, but he'd rucked just that around hanging off his own butt only a few years prior.
          "Shoot this D*** thing!" He shouted into his radio as he tried to broadside the thing against a corner, trying to dislodge it.

Comment

• Black, Doyle, etc.
            "That I did. However, this is hardly private. Most places aren't. Let's head back down to my office."

Tolami
            "Sure. That's why I gave it to you. As far as we can tell, it's entire purpose is to prevent anyone from figuring out it's purpose."

Atlanta
            There's static in the response, but shots ring out and strike the wall around Clark, just missing the creature on him, whenever there's a clear shot from a window or hole in the wall. A few glance off the creature, but while Savant is a good shot, he lacks Clark's supernatural talent and his target is moving a lot.

Comment

• Sarah shrugs and taking a deep breath reaches into the box, and careful cups her hands around the thing.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Clark swore viciously, and bashed the Thing against another corner.
                "G**D*** piece of S***!! GET THE HELL OFF!"

Comment

• Tolami and the ███████ ██████
                  The object is easy enough to lift, though it's impossible to make an estimate as to it's actual weight, and leaves her with the unusual sensation of holding an object that can be felt, but has no identifiable shape.

Atlanta Incident
                  The creature is finally knocked loose and scurries away back up towards the ceiling. Clark gets a glimpse of what looks to be a spider the size of a Rottweiler vanishing into some shadows in the rafters. And then gets to hear shouts from outside.

Comment

• Sarah tries to make her mind concentrate on the object turning it over in her hands and looking at it from all "angles".

Comment

• Clark smacked his helmet, "Caontain the threat! It's some sort of giant arachnid! It's in the rafters!"
                      Grabbing up his rifle, he scanned for the creature as best his armor would allow. "Arright. Where are ya, ya bloddy b*****d?"

Comment

• Terry examines the shelves, and picks up something that looks like a streamlined proton gun meshed with a crossbow, with the bow section folding and lockable. On closer inspection, it fires metal bolts that can be 'activated' with a pulse from the weapon once they hit a target. The box of ammo next to it has several different types of color-coded bolts that all outwardly look the same, but the lid of the box has some writing on the inside.

"Red: explosive
                        Blue: vaporize
                        Green: contain"

Three colors mentioned, but six in the box. She wonders what the silver, black, and yellow ones are. "OK, I'm intrigued by this thing. I think I know how to use it."
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Tolami and the ███████ ██████
                          She's mainly left wondering how it's possible to know that the object is moving and presenting different angles to her as she turns it while being unable to identify or differentiate those angles or the overall shape.

Atlanta Incident
                          He briefly sights the creature as it hurries along the ceiling back towards the point is originally came from, the ceiling above the central mass. Following it's movement reveals a massive and complex web in the shape of a ring around the top of the room.

Cassandra's Team
                          "If you know how that thing works, you're well ahead of me. Honestly, that probably belongs in containment or research rather than a weapon locker."

Comment

• 'I'm better at short range and hand to hand combat. Any suggestions for me?' asks Siobhan.
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Cassandra's Team
                              Cassandra pokes around the back room a bit. "There are any number of blades and batons in here. And a few more obscure things." A couple things she pulls out and notes as being cold iron, including a mace, dagger, sword, and what seems to be some sort of gauntlet. What seems to be a pair of black metal batons until a flick causes a blade to snap out of one and lock into place, forming a kama. And a metal object roughly the size of a soup can that suddenly extends into a 6-foot metal staff when tapped twice. "And I could swear I've seen this one in a movie or something."

Comment

• Siobhan wavers between the two batons and the 6 foot staff before picking up the staff.
                                'Thanks. This will do me.' said Siobhan enthusiastically.
                                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
                                X