Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doyle without thinking about it reaches into his pocket to pull out what is there...

(ooc: ya happy now )

Comment

• Doyle's Room (still with Agent Silver)
      He pulls out the object itself, of course. It's now solid black with glowing borders of yellow and red, like fire, along the edges. Black looks puzzled. "How did that get from there to with you?"

Tolami and the Glasses
      The scene blurs by suddenly, though it does give some impression of anger and grief, but not much more. Instead the scene is changed again, now something in the woods. It's almost as though she skipped over the last one.

Atlanta
      The others look concerned with this idea, but no one objects, though you might get the impression the one guy is just waiting for Clark to get himself hurt. As he approaches the central mass, it's looking like his idea is working - while he can occasionally see the spiders crawling over him, none are actually able to reach him.
      Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 06-20-2012, 05:20 AM.
      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "Maybe it just likes me?" Doyle smirks, "You're the expert on these kinds of things, not me."

Comment

• Doyle's Room (free Agent Silver in every box)
          "You may be surprised how valid an answer that can be in our line of work."

Back down in Research with Loren
          She loses Black and company at some point between Room 379 and the end of the research area, but her search either for them or for the way back out is suddenly interrupted by a tap on her shoulder. "Excuse me, but aren't you one of the ones Black dragged into his personal crew?"

Comment

• She turns around slowly. "Maybe?"
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sarah sways slightly at the rapidly changing scenery and keeps up a running commentary as it happens.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
                Agents Masters and Romanza
                She nods. "Have a copy or remember where you found it? We'll get Agent Silver in as well, and get you both properly set up for communications. That's the primary detail that Black ignored."
                Agent Newton

"I remember almost everything I read," Joey replies, "so, yes, I remember where I found it. Let's get the communications set up and everything, and then we'll go find Silver."
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Doyle adopts a sing-songy lisp, "Well at leath it didn' eat my arm off." And then puts the object back in his pocket for now.

Comment

• "Clark to Savant. Mission is Hotel-Hour Plus. When I put this box down, I want you to be ready to take the shot. Understood?"
                    The biggest writing spider Clark had ever seen skittered over his lexan faceplate. "Damn. Spiders are getting bigger the deeper I go in."
                    Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 06-20-2012, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• "It's just a sense I'm getting; could be nothing for all I know. Can't tell what it is. My other job kinda trained me to report anything odd, as usually odd meant something was going to show up and try to eat someone." Terry isn't sure whether she should push the issue, and decides not to for the sake of not digging herself into a hole.

"Never mind. Whatever it was it probably wasn't important. What I was going to ask was, how do these things get into someone's head? Do they need to make eye contact with a target or do they not even need to see someone and there's just a radius that should be kept clear?"
                      Last edited by Dreamstalker; 06-23-2012, 02:44 AM.
                      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Clark walked deeper and deeper into the ediface, more and more bigger and bigger spiders skittering over him. He wasn't afraid of the critters as much as he disliked them.
                        "Hey, Savant. I think y'all need to know I just saw a one-inch brown recluse crawl into this box. Mind tellin' me something about my location? As in: Do I seem to be under the highest concentration of arachnids?"
                        Reaching up to tap the side of his helmet to signal a comm-check, Clark crushed a jumping-wolf. When his glove came away gooey, he grimaced, "Yuuuck. Hey! Anyone out there?! Hello?!"
                        Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 06-25-2012, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• (Still on Kheldarson's computer, just signed into my name.)

Carson
                          "Can we step in here a moment?" He leads her into a nearby office. "I know this room is secure. I'm from another division, one where Black doesn't have nearly as much influence. Those parts of the Foundation he doesn't have any sway over are concerned. He has an inordinate amount of influence, maintains tight control over information, and has some very suspicious contact with other groups. We need someone to report back to us what he does - without going through channels he controls."

Tolami + Glasses
                          She sees glimpses of a few more, with it finally ending on one that seems to be some power-fantasy about riding some kind of lizard monster over the land and laying ruin to everything.

Atlanta Incident
                          He hears only crackling over his radio as it almost sounds like someone is trying to reply. He's also starting to see spiders he can't even recognize - either they're starting to appear from all over the world, or there are some undiscovered species in the local area. However, it does seem like he's near the center of the mass. The area looks almost recognizable as what he saw through Savant's scope display, or at least it would if not for all the spiders on his face plate.

(Get others when I remember what I was doing. Most of my notes were on a now-dead computer.)

Comment

• Sarah takes them off as it ends, "wow...market THAT into a drug and you could make a fortune!"

she grins, "got anything else I can play with? or at least tell me what I can't touch...I like taking things apart"
                            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Hell."
                              As the spiders began to cover him, Clark made his move. He put the box of Spectracide down, took up a can and readied his ACR rifle. He sprayed himself a bit to clear his facemask, then tossed the can of spider-killer up in the air. Before it hit the ground Clark had fired eight rounds at it and the cans in the cardboard box.

Comment

• "So you want somebody to spy on Black?" She paused. "Why me?"
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X