Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He tells Josiah he is not much of a coffee drinker, and repeats it to Sam. "I prefer tea to be honest." then he passes what Sam said to Josiah.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• The phone jumps out of Ted's hand.
      "The coffee pot's a WHAT?!"
      Another ten minutes later, Josiah stumbles through the door, grabs a coffee cup and shoves it at Sam. "Prove it."

Comment

• Samara chuckles and picks up the VERY empty pot, then proceedes to pour him a cup of steaming coffee.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ted laughs "Think about it, we have a cookie jar that is never empty. Is it really that surprising?"
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• (posting for Tyger since hes staying with me for the night, hes sitting beside me dictating his reponse.)

Josiah took the cup as if it was the most fragile of treasures, and sipped stingily.

Samara looked over her own mug at him, "Good ain't it?"

Josiah looked to be in almost orgasmic bliss, "GODS where does this come from?"

Samara smirks, "Juan Valdez apperently had this in his possession before he became too famous, but it never appears full, yet always has coffee. We're still searching for his mug too..."

She drifts off in voice a dreamy expresssion on her face.

"This is proof enough that not all artifacts are evil/bad/dangerous; only side effect we've found, so far, is that your caffine crash is harder then normal...its why I never stop drinking the stuff."

Josiah's eye buldge as he near chokes on his coffee from that comment, "WHAT?!"
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Samara smirks, "Yeah I'm like the guy from that TV show....hes kinda smexy. Getting down to serious business, You're driving to Nevada today, there is a down and out comedian that over night shot to fame, but people are randomly having heart attacks soon after the show, they're shutting down the entire building. Find out whats going on and snag bag and tag. And so help me gods josiah if you take this coffee pot with you I'll have you arrested before you leave the state."

Comment

• "That is fine by me, I'll go get ready and be back in a flash." As always as he is packing he is racking his brain for the connection. Could be a famous comedian that had a heart attack, but he couldn't remember any off the top of his head.

Comment

• "I wasn't going to, honest!"
                  Josiah stood, gave the coffee pot the widest, most exaggerated berth he could in the dining room's space, then went to pack. This time, he packed the SIG P220. An hour into the drive, however, Ted found Josiah passed out against the passenger door from the caffiene crash.

Comment

• Just as they crossed into South Dakota, Josiah stirred. "Mffh... Where are we?"

Comment

• Their trip to nevada is uneventful.

They arrive in the middle of the afternoon on the second day, and find the hotel they were booked into...the MGM grand VIP suite.

Comment

• Josiah gets their suite and sets up his computer.
                        "Okay, so do we know WHO this comedian is, first of all?"

Comment

• "Not that I know of, let me call HQ..see what they have" Ted calls Headquarters for any info.

Comment

• Artie answers, "hey, samara is taking inventory...least thats what I think she said....anywho, the guy your looking for his name is...well his stage name is Larson, he performs normally at the same hotel we booked you guys at."

Comment

• Josiah was instantly scouring 20search, Alta Vista, Aol Search, Ask Jeeves, Dogpile, Google, Lycos, MSN, Netscape, Open Directory, Wikipedia, Bing, and Yahoo, for "comedians named Larson working at the MGM Grand, Vegas, NV" on his ASUS G73JH laptop.

Comment

• ((erm who's driving?))

Comment

Working...
                                X