Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Christmas Card Exchange is over! Hope you had fun!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got morgana's and ArcticChicken's now
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Got nuthin'

22 days left to tally!

There are 2 people who have had a 1 next to their names for the last several days. If you have received cards from Carina16 or Bandit please make sure you check them off.

Edit1: If you are Carina16 or Bandit and you have sent your cards, please check in!

Edit2: 21 Days!
      Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 01-11-2014, 08:27 PM.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Same here . . . haven't seen any more cards come in for a week or so now.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I'm still waiting on the same 4.

20 days left until tallies close!

Comment

• we're only waiting on Bandit and Carina's cards...but I haven't seen our tally number move for a while, I'm really stressing about whether people got our cards!

Comment

• I think towards the end people tend to slack off on tallying.

PLEASE TALLY YOUR CARDS so lupo doesn't freak out. Thank you.

PS Lupo - you and I have the same number, 27; the highest number tallied appears to be 28.
              Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 01-13-2014, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• I finally tallied the other day.

I know I'm not around much anymore but I can honestly say that every single card I received put a smile on my face. Thank you guys so much for all of the kind words, well wishes and surprises.

Comment

• The tally for my cards is up to 27. Only 8 more need to be tallied.

I have yet to receive cards from Bandit (1 tallied), Carina16 (2 tallied), Kit-Ginevra (16 tallied) and Pixilated (8 tallied). I hope they are on their way and haven't been misdirected to someone else.
                  Last edited by Ironclad Alibi; 01-14-2014, 09:25 PM. Reason: Correxcted tally number.
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                    The tally for my cards is up to 27. Only 8 more need to be tallied.

I have yet to receive cards from Bandit (1 tallied), Carina16 (16 tallied), Kit-Ginevra (16 tallied) and Pixilated (8 tallied). I hope they are on their way and haven't been misdirected to someone else.

Correction: Carina16 has 2 tallied.

I just got Bandit's card back as moved/unknown, with a different address label placed over the one that was originally on it. Gonna PM him and see if I can find out what's up.

ETA: 19 days left to tally your cards!
                    Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 01-14-2014, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      I just got Bandit's card back as moved/unknown, with a different address label placed over the one that was originally on it. Gonna PM him and see if I can find out what's up.
                      Mine to him bounced back as well.
                      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
                        Mine to him bounced back as well.
                        Hmm...did it have a different address label from the one that was on the list? Seems like mine was forwarded and then returned.

He hasn't responded to my PM yet..hope everything's OK..

Carina16 said she sent her cards on the 19th; she apparently has had some things going on that would explain her absence from the thread. Whoever checked off her name on the tally, can you let me know who you are (either here or PM)? Thanks
                        Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 01-14-2014, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• I got Carina16's card today plus my card returned from Bandit, a month after I mailed it with a different address label overtop the one I had written on it. Returned to sender, address unknown.

Comment

• I had Carina's card-I couldn't say exactly when,but it was on my mat when I returned home on 3 January.
                            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth TawnyMyst View Post
                              I got Carina16's card today plus my card returned from Bandit, a month after I mailed it with a different address label overtop the one I had written on it. Returned to sender, address unknown.
                              Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                              I had Carina's card-I couldn't say exactly when,but it was on my mat when I returned home on 3 January.

Thanks.

Musing here on the vicissitudes of the mail because my message was too short to post...

Comment

• Add me to the list that got the card to Bandit returned with a new address label.

Really hope he is OK.
                                Meeeeoooow.....
                                Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

Working...
                                X