Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Christmas Cards-Tally Time! - Please don't forget!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Gumby30 View Post
    Woohoo cards are stencilled and just need to be addressed/written. Hopefully I can get a funky coloured pen around here somewhere to write the insides
    I usually try to use red or green but I was at my parents' house and couldn't find anything other than blue, black or purple. So I went with blue. Sorry I'm not as festive as usual.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Yay got my international cards mailed out today. I hope everyone likes my little ornaments.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I went and got some yarn, thumbtacks and clothes pins to hang all my cards from the ceiling..

I get paid on Wednesday, I will get my cards made up then and mailed out prolly after Thanksgiving.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

• I got cards today from Smiley and Monica! Thank you!Love both of the cards by the way!!

Comment

• I thoroughly enjoyed Smileys card, and it has cute guys in kilts on the back!

Comment

• Oooh, yeah, when I first looked at that photo on the back of Smiley's card I didn't notice the kilts...thanks for pointing that out! Nice Thanks Smiley!
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Got my cards from Monica and Smiley. Smiley says I've been naughty. He knows me well
                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• He said I've been naughty too.. I wonder who was nice?

Comment

• Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
                    He said I've been naughty too.. I wonder who was nice?
                    You don't need to be nice if you're goood...
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• With a few exceptions the naughty and nice was done randomly (Kara, you weren't random, we really do know you that well )
                      Also, about a third were done by the hubby and have a little different format than what I did (those ones got sent out yesterday).
                      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• I got Dave's and Smiley's cards today! I was nice.
                        Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

• Smiley said I was nice
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Smiley told us that we like being naughty.
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Got smiley's card today. Cute
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• So... I am a big old dummy.

Sorry for being so late with this, but it's occurred to me that I probably won't be able to send out the Plaid list with the new software. I'm checking with Pedersen on this but I'm not sure the program was designed to send out a single address to an entire list... it was specifically designed to send out all addresses to all members that signed up.

Please allow me one day to consult with Big P and see what can be done. I'm assuming nothing (because I'm a nerd and didn't think of it until just now, LOL) so I am anticipating that I will be sharing the address with each and every one of you guys, one at a time.

Thank you again for your patience and for participating in the first place. Your kindness and creativity never cease to amaze me.
                                "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Working...
                                X