Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Christmas Cards-Tally Time! - Please don't forget!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth TawnyMyst View Post
    Open glitter bottle and needy cat wanting attention means glitter bombed spare room and sparkly cat.
    How do I get fine glitter out of carpet?
    Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
    Have you tried duct tape?
    That will keep the cat out of trouble in the future...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
      Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
      Have you tried duct tape?
      That will keep the cat out of trouble in the future...

Too funny.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• this week is booked for me....2 more 12 hour shifts, a birthday party, a massage, and a 12 hour shift on sunday, I'll get around to them...um....sometime next week ^^
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Im having mine made from a funny pic I found. Mine will be sent out by the first week in December.

I have not received Plaidmans moms address.. I'm buying a special card for her.
          http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

• Still working on the details for Momma Plaid. I hope to have a response by this weekend.
            "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• I've sent out my international cards today (and a few domestics that I got ahead on).
              Also, question, on Pederson's address it is (name) AKA Pederson, Do Not Use, (address)
              So, is Pederson not on the mailing list?
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Correct, smiley. I'm on there exclusively so I could make sure things went out. Thanks to the job situation, I'm not participating this year, but couldn't *not* be on it, just so I could tell when something went wrong.

Didn't work as well as it should have, but it was still a help.

Comment

• Got list, got cards....hm. Not enough glitter...got glue, waiting on oil tanker full of glitter...need stamps...

I already know what I wanna add to the cards...I hope you guys can read Japanese >_>
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post
                    Got list, got cards....hm. Not enough glitter...got glue, waiting on oil tanker full of glitter...need stamps...

I already know what I wanna add to the cards...I hope you guys can read Japanese >_>
                    I have some sparkly cards. It's not an epic amount of glitter and I don't think it'll fall off all over the place, but you're getting one anyway.
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I bought some "extras" for my cards today I'll probably have to do them on Sunday...we start our biggest sale of the year tomorrow and it runs through Monday, but I have Sunday off. Will do the non-USA ones first.
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Supposedly the next batch of cards is going out today (hubs is supposed to drop them off at a mail box on the way home... not sure if after his shift last night he'll remember)
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• I need to go pick up my cards. I'm hoping for a winter quilt theme. Saturday is a show day, so I'm hoping to get my cards picked up sunday and have them hit the mailbox on monday.
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                            Supposedly the next batch of cards is going out today (hubs is supposed to drop them off at a mail box on the way home... not sure if after his shift last night he'll remember)
                            And if Hubs forgets, then he'll find a way to blame the cat for it, right?

Might want to try some of that duct tape to make sure he doesn't lose the "Honey-Do" list.

I found my cards in the file cabinet and have my PDF file . . . I'll start on mine today in between all the other stuff I've got planned.
                            Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 11-10-2011, 04:16 PM.
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Need to do a test print of the plan the hubby has. Hopefully everything will go out by Thanksgiving
                              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• First card came in today. (Damn y'all are fast)

Thank you Monica.
                                Is it insanity to reason with the voices in your head or to ignore them and hope they go away on their own? - Hod from Brat-halla

"You're the nicest evil person I know" one of my managers to me

Comment

Working...
                                X