Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Christmas Card Exchange! Tallies are closed! Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yeah I bought my Canadican stamps today.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• No cards yet, but mine are almost done and ready to mail. I hope to get them in the mail this week, otherwise they'll have to wait until I get home in a couple weeks as I'm going away for a week and a half come Saturday.

Comment

• I've gotten four cards already. I have my cards and envelopes all printed. All I have to do is sign them, stamp them and mail them. But my post office all out of Christmas stamps, and have been for a week or so. I was just going to use regular stamps, but a friend said he would check the post office in the next state over where he lives, so I am waiting to see what he comes up with. I should be mailing them next week.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Today I got a thank you card from my cousin's son.

There doesn't seem to be a space for tallying that one...

Comment

• I got Fenig, Dave1982 and Smilie's cards today!

B
            "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
            I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

• Received cards Tues. from

Dave1982
              Monica

I should be ready to start on the doorway this weekend, as we're getting Christmas stuff out already.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Got Morgana's card today

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  Got Morgana's card today
                  Got one as well just a short time ago.

Also have my 8160 labels (and new mouse - my old one bit the dust last weekend, RIP) so I should have all mine ready to go this coming week.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Going on leave from work as of Tuesday - will have the cards out within a week after that. A little late, but with my horrendously ignorant coworker (aka boss's girlfriend).. work's been crazy and I haven't felt like doing anything at all once I got home.

Comment

• I will start working on mine next week. Hopefully by next weekend they'll be ready.

Comment

• Got Dave's card today.

Comment

• I seem to have lost someon'e card( ie it got buried in the pile of shit in my room). I have Fenig's, Monica's and Morgana's. I KNOW I have someone else's but it's lost.

Far as my cards go: 8 of you will be accidently glitterbombed. One of the card sets I bought is beautiful but sheds glitter like a maniac. 1 of you may accidently be getting a blank card (I'm not sure but I'm not positive either. and the rest of you are getting either a GIANT card or a rather funny Santa one. .

Also, glad I came on or else I wouldn't have seen about pixelated's error! Cheers!
                          Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

• Just sent mine out over lunch hour.
                            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I printed out my return address labels last night?

Comment

• I have ten more cards to make, then need to write all the addresses and such on them. I'm too lazy to go out and buy the labels so I'll just write as neatly as I can.
                                My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
                                It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X