Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Christmas Card Exchange! Tallies are closed! Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
    I have ten more cards to make, then need to write all the addresses and such on them. I'm too lazy to go out and buy the labels so I'll just write as neatly as I can.
    I only use labels for my return address* (and I used my last 2 sheets to print them the other night). I like addressing the envelopes by hand.

*I couldn't decide between snowmen or trees so I did a sheet of each.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Let's see, last Wednesday Dave's card came, Friday I got Morgana's and Monica's cards.

Today I finished up my cards and sent them out. A few of them have glitter on them, I did not notice it when I bought them.
      Is it insanity to reason with the voices in your head or to ignore them and hope they go away on their own? - Hod from Brat-halla

"You're the nicest evil person I know" one of my managers to me

Comment

• I can never get the bloody labels to line up ><

My cards are going out friday or monday, I'm waiting on a big check to clear my bank.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• had to cave and not make cards this year *cry* but the cards should go out this week. I have some like 4 but need to get them back from the pixies running my house. and I like the idea of putting them on the door.

I love going to the mail box this time of year.
          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post

I printed out my return address labels last night?

I got my cards ready Sunday morning. Also printed my return address labels as well - not hard with MS Word.

Mine should be at the post office no later than Monday.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
              I got my cards ready Sunday morning. Also printed my return address labels as well - not hard with MS Word.
              I tried to make my own but I couldn't figure out how to put a different picture on them...

Comment

• Got Monica's card today!

B
                "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

• All USA cards posted today. Canada cards as soon as I can get to the PO to get proper stamps.
                  Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

• got taxguykarl's card today
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                      got taxguykarl's card today
                      Me too!

If I didn't know better I would have thought it was from EricKei. /sparkles

Comment

• actually I think he stole my cards :P

Comment

• Same, got taxguykarl's card. All of my cards are sent out, so people should be getting them in a couple weeks.
                          Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

• still waiting on a check to clear my bank....I bought 48 cards this year...I have 2 left...

I'm sending one with a small poem to a solider in hospital, no clue who will get it, but hopefully it will help brighten their day.

Comment

• So far I have received Taxguykarl, Monica, and FenigDurak (I may be missing some of the ones I received with my constant back and forth to different towns for job interviews, if I don't tally yours, I apologize in advance. I'm trying to keep my mail sorted with my roommates while I'm out, but it wouldn't be the first time they've let something slip through the cracks).
                              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• just mailed off all my cards today! warning, they have glitter

Comment

Working...
                                X