Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Christmas Card Exchange! Tallies are closed! Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only card I got today was returned from myself. (But it wasn't to someone on the list so it's OK.)
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I got two pieces of mail today, and neither of them were for me.

Actually, one was a bill, so I'm glad it's not mine.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• haven't gotten today's mail yet, but while cleaning up my desk of business paperwork, I got all my cards that I've recieved updated and tallied.

These are cards I've not recieved from yet...
        • Aethian
        • Andara Bledin
        • trailerparkmedic
        • Bandit
        • IDontWorkHere
        • Kara
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• My cards went out the Saturday before Christmas. I'm surprised you don't have yours, yet.

I am still missing cards from the following:
          • Aethian
          • Bandit
          • HappyFun Ball
          • IDontWorkHere
          • Kara
          • Monica

I know a couple of these people mailed theirs late, which is fine. But if you sent yours out early and you're listed, I hope your card didn't get misplaced by the PO.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
            My cards went out the Saturday before Christmas. I'm surprised you don't have yours, yet.

I am still missing cards from the following:
            • Aethian
            • Bandit
            • HappyFun Ball
            • IDontWorkHere
            • Kara
            • Monica

I know a couple of these people mailed theirs late, which is fine. But if you sent yours out early and you're listed, I hope your card didn't get misplaced by the PO.

^-.-^
            Hmmm, I know I sent you one. I can get another one out to you.

Edit: It will be mailed later today.
            Last edited by Monica; 01-04-2013, 05:40 PM.
            "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

• I have not yet received cards from:

Aethian
              Bandit
              IDontWorkHere
              Kara
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                I have not yet received cards from:

Aethian
                Bandit
                IDontWorkHere
                Kara
                Me neither. I got no cards today.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  Me neither. I got no cards today.
                  I haven't seen any cards all year. Last one I received was on Monday.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                    I haven't seen any cards all year. Last one I received was on Monday.
                    Haha, me neither, actually.

I can say that as of today everyone at least has a "1" next to their name on the tally.

Comment

• Due to a couple of broken bones and a wicked bout of the flu, my cards were JUST mailed out - they are on the way, finally! I kept looking at them in the corner wishing I could send them directly from my apartment... Keep an eye out for them
                      Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. - Elbert Hubbard

Comment

• Alas. No mail today.

^-.-^

Comment

• I am so sorry guys I sent the rest of my cards with my husband for him to mail. I found them in the backseat of the car he had forgotten. I'll get the rest of them out tomorrow. I think ya'lls patience will be rewarded.
                          http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

• No cards today. Only junk mail.

Comment

• Seriously, things have been hectic and/or just downright busy. I know my cards are EXTREMELY late, but they will be sent if I have to put life on hold and hand-deliver every single one of them.
                              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• As much as I'm certain a number of us would be delighted by a personal visit, Kara, I'm pretty sure dropping them into the mail will be quite sufficient.

^-.-^

Comment

Working...
                                X