Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Christmas Card Exchange! Tallies are closed! Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooo Kara's coming to visit?

*starts baking goodies, and getting the guest room quilts washed.*
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• My Daughter is coming to visit. I need to get tings ready.

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
        ooo Kara's coming to visit?
        Well, I just meant that, hypothetically, I'm trying really hard to-

Quoth FormerCallingCardRep View Post
        My Daughter is coming to visit. I need to get tings ready.
        Sigh.... As much as I'd love to, I don't have that kind of money. I feel bad enough about not having my cards out yet (I did try to get my labels to print correctly... that almost ended in my printer flying out the window), now I'm going to feel bad about not being able to make a world tour :P
        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          As much as I'm certain a number of us would be delighted by a personal visit, Kara, I'm pretty sure dropping them into the mail will be quite sufficient.

^-.-^
          I demand hand delivery.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I was just beginning regretting not joining the Christmas list, Kara .

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              I demand hand delivery.
              Kara very much wishes to keep her hands on the ends of her arms, TYVM.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                Kara very much wishes to keep her hands on the ends of her arms, TYVM.
                Hey, ask Becks about the time I hand-delivered her card..

Comment

• Hey peoples! Don't forget to tally your cards! Either some cards haven't been received or some receivers haven't posted them. You have until February 10th!

Comment

• I've done all my tallies.

With 38 participants, people sent out 37 cards, each. As the top numbers are both at 29, is it possible that a few aren't posting tallies at all?

The only ones I don't have, yet, are the late-senders, which isn't that surprising as the distribution center that serves my city sucks, and we get the majority of our mail on Mondays. >_<

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                      I've done all my tallies.

With 38 participants, people sent out 37 cards, each. As the top numbers are both at 29, is it possible that a few aren't posting tallies at all?
                      Yeah, that's why I posted that. I hope everyone's gotten their cards.

The only ones I don't have, yet, are the late-senders, which isn't that surprising as the distribution center that serves my city sucks, and we get the majority of our mail on Mondays. >_<

^-.-^
                      Yeah, I don't have them yet either. Haven't gotten any all year!!!

Comment

• Has anyone received cards from
                        Aethian
                        Bandit
                        IDontWorkHere
                        Kara
                        ?

Their tally numbers haven't changed but I'm sure I've seen at least a couple of them post that they had sent cards out. If you've gotten them please make sure they get credit! (For the record I have not gotten them.)

A little over 2 weeks until tallies close!

If you haven't sent them for some reason, please tell me why!

Comment

• not recieved any cards since christmas
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                            Has anyone received cards from
                            Aethian
                            Bandit
                            IDontWorkHere
                            Kara
                            ?
                            I have not received cards from them.
                            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• I have not received cards in weeks. I think I've only seen one this year.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• I just wanted to drop in on this thread again to say thanks to everyone who participated. This was lots of fun, even though it was also a lot of extra time and effort. I hope we get to do it again.
                                I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
                                - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
                                - IPF

Comment

Working...
                                X