Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$1.99 -$2.05 here in Virginia...well, at least Richmond. I am so happy!
    "...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?!" ~ Kalga

"DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON." ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
      My coworker was meant to change the petrol price. Instead of changing it to $1.55 a liter, he made it 15.5 cents. By the time he realised it the store had lost around $300.

He's offered to work for free on his days off for the next few months.
      Could have been worse - imagine if he had done that with the price of diesel at a truck stop (18 wheelers typically have a pair of tanks holding over 100 gallons/400 litres each, and the pumps deliver around 60 gallons per minute).

I once ran into a situation where the decimal point was shifted the other way, and they had a lot of trouble sorting things out because I hadn't noticed until I started pumping. Of course, the big sign had a fixed decimal point, so unless you looked at the pump itself everything looked normal.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

haha man im so happy with the gas. it's around $2.30 in bellevue washington

Comment

Quoth tare1991 View Post
          haha man im so happy with the gas. it's around $2.30 in bellevue washington
          $1.79/gal here now.

Yeah, I'm a stinker, aren't I?
          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
          X