Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that's my cheap thrill for the day.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• "If I saw him in the woods, I wouldn't hesitate to shoot him. They'd never even find the body. I'd hack him up into tiny little pieces. I know the guy I'd call to help too, that guy hates that mother fucker more than I do"

"That's fucking disturbing Joe"

Comment

• Really at this point you have two choices, you can wait or you can fuck off and wait

I'll wait

Good for you
        I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

• -Hey, Bagboy where is south carolina?
          -Heeey, do you wanna play the cart game?
          -I only like Camaros, that's why I work here!
          -Bagboy, why do you like General Tso's Chicken?
          Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Comment

• It's like I'm walking on sunshine!
            I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• "So I was watching this documentary about biker gangs, and it turns out the founder of Hell's Anal..."
              "Is a real arsehole?"

"This place has gotten very immature. Yesterday you were pranking customers, now I'm making pen cannons."

Comment

• "Wow, I just discovered a new law of physics! Or something. Anything anyone is looking for at any time will always be on the very bottom of a pile of junk. If there are no piles of junk in the area the universe will create one for the sole purpose of hiding an item."

"HA! Even the postage meter is afraid of me!"
                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "Ain't that a bitch?"

"What? My mom?"
                  "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
                  "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
                  My MySpace
                  My LiveJournal

Comment

• "It wasn't Hell's Anus, it was Hell's Anal."
                    "Either way it was something to do with eating too much spicy food."

Comment

• "Wait, they don't serve alcohol here?"
                      "They do."
                      Look of utter confusion. "Oh, we're at work!"
                      SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                      SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• "I quit drinking, and smoking!"
                        "YAY!!"
                        "Now I come into your store and spend that money on stuff I don't need"
                        "..."
                        "I should've kept drinking"
                        I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• "You put my book on top of my twinkie and smushed it; and now there's some white stuff coming out of it..."
                          I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Lepers are sexy.

I don't need encouragement in my homicidal tendencies.

'Man ways' sounds like a sandwich spread. But it'd probably be too salty.
                            NPCing: the ancient art of acting out your multiple personality disorder in a setting where someone else might think there's nothing wrong with you.

Comment

• "You hobosexual!"
                              "What's that, like a gay homeless person?"
                              "Well they prefer to be called same-sex attracted individuals of no fixed abode, but yeah."

Comment

• "Shawn says he loves you and he misses you."
                                "Did Shawn come out of the closet this week?"
                                I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Working...
                                X