• Show
Clear All

Quoth dalesys View Post
    And we're pretty good, too!

So are hookers.

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
      So are hookers.
      ... and that's where this derailment came in ...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

People who crochet?
        O-ho! Is that where this thread is going?
        Quoth Estil View Post
        How did a US Acres character (the walking egg) get involved in all this? This thread sure got scrambled quickly.
        I think his name was Sheldon...as is the guy here whose name I was invoking (sheldonrs) >_< d'OH
        Quoth Tama View Post
        You guys are AWFUL.
        Thanks!

Quoth Jetfire View Post
        ...and decided to lob an easy one out to the crowd.
        40-Love.

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post

You gotta say his name three times in a row . . . like with Beetlejuice.
        Nah, you're thinking of CandleJ*&%(#$^$!##%^%#fffffffffffffff----------------- [ENDOFLINE]
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
          Nah, you're thinking of CandleJ*&%(#$^$!##%^%#fffffffffffffff----------------- [ENDOFLINE]
          Wow, he's getting more efficient. Usually Candlejack cuts off people before the end of a sentenc
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Speaking of...*ahem* THAT GUY....

I watched his debut episode recently.

Lost it at "I'm gonna need more rope."
            Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Along the same lines, The Wolf Among Us features Bloody Mary. She's probably the most psychopathic and violent character in the entire game.

Comment

Working...
              X