Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you happen to have his street address? I would say it's not worth arguing anymore with the processors and just file a claim in small claims court. Any judge can see the mountain of evidence you have and would give you victory there. Or if you're feeling particularly diabolical and have the free time, sit outside his business with a sign detailing how this man cheated you.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      Now before we go jumping to conclusions that this would be a BAD thing, we have answer one simple question:

Which half?

Personally, I can think of several places that would improve the continent with their removal.
      Quoth Seraph View Post
      ...I'd personally hit Florida, due to what's happened between me and that state this summer...but I'd be regretful because of you.

With regrets to Jester - you don't seem like a bad guy, at least for a Floridian - but I'd join Seraph in wiping out the majority of your state. You folks are the bane of our company's existence - we actually prefer to talk to folks from New Jersey or New York then see a Florida area code or city pop up on caller ID.
      Be a winner today: Pick a fight with a 4 year old.

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
        Seraph you need out of the house more I think. You should go shopping with Lupo.
        Quoth Kanalah View Post
        Price check on prune juice Bob, price check on prune juice.
        Thanks so much for the laughs!
        "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Alpha Strike View Post
          With regrets to Jester - you don't seem like a bad guy, at least for a Floridian - but I'd join Seraph in wiping out the majority of your state. You folks are the bane of our company's existence - we actually prefer to talk to folks from New Jersey or New York then see a Florida area code or city pop up on caller ID.
          Hey now, Jester's not a Floridian.

He just LIVES and WORKS in Florida.

He's an Arizonan, and he'll thank you to remember that.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Man that's upsetting. Hope this all works out.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              Consider the fact that some people fraudulently report fraud in order to defraud companies of money. Because of the dishonest people, the honest people like Seraph have to jump through more hoops to prove their honesty.
              Anyone else's brain hurt after reading that sentence?

Comment

Just give some warning. I can carpool with Jester to get out of the state.

And, as far as states I hate, you can wipe out GA. When I worked for Major Bank, and a call came through with a GA number, we would all groan and shout UGH! GA banker! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
                At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                  Not if they start eating each other. I read somewhere that without humans, cockroaches wouldn't survive that long (no food source).
                  Cockroaches were around long before humans, so I doubt that that is even vaguely true.

Do not lump me, or Key West, in with the rest of the Floridiots, thank you very much. And....

Hey now, Jester's not a Floridian.

He just LIVES and WORKS in Florida.

He's an Arizonan, and he'll thank you to remember that.
                  Jay, you rock. And you even got Arizonan right, not falling to the usual mistake of calling me an Arizonian.

Yeah, what Jay said!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Does it count if I don't identify as any of the states? I hate Florida. But was born there .

Comment

• I was born in VA yet somehow don't have an accent.

People used to say "you must be from the North"....

So I too am a bit lost in state-ual identity. :P
                      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• Quoth Jester View Post
                        Do not lump me, or Key West, in with the rest of the Floridiots, thank you very much. And....
                        If it weren't for Castro (not the Cleveland dungeon-keeper), there's the distinct possibility that Cuba would be part of the U.S. (In Harry Turtledove's Great War/American Empire/Settling Accounts series, it was a territory of the Confederate States). If that had happened, I'm sure Key West would have at least tried to secede from Florida and annex itself to Cuba. Considering one of Cuba's exports (rum), that would definitely be appropriate.
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Quoth VComps View Post
                          Anyone else's brain hurt after reading that sentence?
                          Yeah, it kinda hurt mine to write it...

"Me, I'm dishonest! And you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest! Honestly, it's the honest men you want to be wary of, because you can never tell when they're about to do something... stupid."

Quoth Jester View Post
                          Jay, you rock. And you even got Arizonan right, not falling to the usual mistake of calling me an Arizonian.

Yeah, what Jay said!
                          I'll admit, I checked online to be sure I got it right. I almost wrote "Arizonian," and thought, "Is that right? It doesn't sound right." Wikipedia, ho! "Hah. Arizonan. I thought so."
                          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Quoth Tama View Post
                            I was born in VA yet somehow don't have an accent.

People used to say "you must be from the North"....

So I too am a bit lost in state-ual identity. :P
                            I am from Arizona. I was born in New Jersey, and lived in four different states in my first four years, none of them Arizona. But I have no state identity issues.

I am from Arizona!

Quoth wolfie View Post
                            If it weren't for Castro (not the Cleveland dungeon-keeper), there's the distinct possibility that Cuba would be part of the U.S. (In Harry Turtledove's Great War/American Empire/Settling Accounts series, it was a territory of the Confederate States). If that had happened, I'm sure Key West would have at least tried to secede from Florida and annex itself to Cuba. Considering one of Cuba's exports (rum), that would definitely be appropriate.
                            Cuba's staunch independence and resistance of any attempts of American takeover goes back decades before Castro was even born. And the USA hasn't added any sovereign nations to itself in a long, long time. They certainly weren't doing any such thing during the Cold War.

I'll admit, I checked online to be sure I got it right. I almost wrote "Arizonian," and thought, "Is that right? It doesn't sound right." Wikipedia, ho! "Hah. Arizonan. I thought so."
                            Thank you for that. Every time I hear or see "Arizonian" it makes me cringe.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                            Still A Customer."

Comment

• Quoth Jester View Post
                              Thank you for that. Every time I hear or see "Arizonian" it makes me cringe.
                              There is no state called "Arizonia", therefore there should not be any Arizonians. It would never have occurred to me to put that I in there.

On the other hand, we have Buffalonians. I lived in Buffalo, not Buffalonia. Where did that come from?

Comment

• The only one that truly makes sense is Californian.

Comment

Working...
                                X