X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth cashierbex View Post
    I like to say Floriduhs
    Nah, that's the name of their state. Flori-duh.

Hence why the natives are called Floridiots.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Quoth Seraph View Post
      JF just threatened to go and shoot up his financial institution. Asked if it was what I wanted, I said no, heck no, triple no, please just calm down...and then he said nope, just going to shoot the place up.
      So he WAS doing something and apparently not the good stuff. I'm glad you called and they are checking into it!
      If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

• Let's hope you stay safe Seraph.Clearly this guy is a few sprinkles short of a doughnut.The sooner they get hold of him and return him to the Nightmare Forces the better.I'd make sure he hasn't got any of your personal information,both for your safety to make sure he can't try and implicate that you were involved with his antics in any way....
        I shall send you the Stare to use on him
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Dang it now I want donuts.

And justice for Seraph. Sweet sweet chocolate frosted justice.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
            Dang it now I want donuts.

And justice for Seraph. Sweet sweet chocolate frosted justice.
            No, no. White frosted justice with sprinkles upon it
            Last edited by Kheldarson; 10-01-2013, 02:39 AM.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Quoth Seraph View Post
              JF just threatened to go and shoot up his financial institution. Asked if it was what I wanted, I said no, heck no, triple no, please just calm down...and then he said nope, just going to shoot the place up.

Seriously, am calling them up right now about this.

EDIT: Have called, they're contacting security and investigating. I have no idea if he's serious, but knowing now that he does drugs (checked out his FB on a proxy, hooooly cow he does them), and that he's a trigger happy fella, figured it'd be best to be careful.
              Holy crap, I hope he doesn't know where you are!

I really, really hope he gets arrested and jailed for this. And that the credit card company sees this, realizes he is not the innocent party and lets you get your money back. This guy needs a straitjacket and padded room, STAT!
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Not happy right now.

The police called, they were sitting outside his house, and wanted to know what was going on. I gave them the short of it, and asked specifically that they obscure details, and NOT TELL HIM IT WAS ME.

They did the opposite, told him "You need to conduct your business nicer when buying a website." AKA, JF now knows EXACTLY who called things in.

Boom, JF apparently went full bore aggressive, and "a complete ***hole". Denied ever buying a website, etc etc. The officer was practically begging me to press charges asap (I can't in this case, the other guys would have to. I did mention chargeback fraud, they said they'd have to get back to me on that). He didn't give me details, but from what I gathered, he was seriously angry with whatever transpired.

I'm glad they confronted him, and that now he knows he's on thin ice.....but they way they did it, now he knows who is behind it. I'm completely expecting retribution in some form. Sigh.
                By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

• What a bunch of idiots!

Who are the other guys that have to press charges? I sure hope they will!

Does he have your info that you know of?
                  Last edited by Tama; 10-01-2013, 02:50 AM.
                  My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• I'm tempted to hit "refresh" every few minutes just to see the positive outcome of this one...

Comment

• The police have no right to do that, I'm pretty sure they broke the law no matter where they are.

Comment

• Can't you go down to the station speak to the person in charge and explain what happened and that you now feel threatened, this guy sounds like a total nutcase. Please stay safe.
                        ......../\
                        ....../__\
                        ..../\...../\
                        ../__\../__\

Comment

• *doubletake* He did what? JF clearly is certifiable!
                          With guys like that it's clearly better to be save than sorry! Please be careful too!
                          No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

• Comment typed, reconsidered and deleted. I wish you safety and luck.
                            You hold power over me and abuse it. I do not like it, and say so. Suddenly I am a problem.. FIND. A. MIRROR!

Comment

• Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
                              Can't you go down to the station speak to the person in charge and explain what happened and that you now feel threatened, this guy sounds like a total nutcase. Please stay safe.
                              Agree with this and I would also see if you can put a restraining order on the dude. He clearly has it out for you and the police just made the matter worse - so I would hope that they won't fight you on getting one.

Comment

• Quoth Jetfire View Post
                                Well at least you aren't from Maine. Here in NB, our (sometimes playful) name for them is "Mainiacs" Otherwise I don't know what you'd call someone from Maine.
                                I've known a few people from Maine. It is my understanding that they are called Mainers.

Quoth siskaren View Post
                                What about Floridian? (noting cashierbex's location )
                                Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                                I believe the proper term is "Floridiot." Or at least that's what Jester would have us believe.
                                Have you ever been to North Cuba...er, uh, Miami? Or Ratland...er, uh, Orlando? Or any part of northern Florida? Or hell, pick a part of Florida. It is not coincidence or elitism that makes most Keys residents feel that the Keys are separate from the rest of Florida.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                                Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                                X