Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF you specify on your delivery ticket that we call you when we are on our way (from the store) OR when we arrive (on our cell phone)

ANSWER YOUR DAMN phone or at least notice that a voice mail was left

AND then DO NOT call me 12 or 24 or 36 hours later and wonder why my number called your phone. NO I will not answer an unknown number either especially if I know I called that number the night before. AND NO I an not having an affair with your GF/wife/fuck buddy/etc. I deliver pizza....that is all I do..... This is NOT a pron film nor one of those 1980's coming-of-age teen movies where the young delivery driver fulfills the clean fantasies or emotional needs of middle aged women.

ALSO quit going through your incoming call list and calling my number a week/2 weeks/a month later.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

• I don't ask for a call. I put something like "right side, upstairs, far end" on the order and trust the delivery person isn't a complete idiot. It'll get to me when it gets to me.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I don't get what some of you customers are thinking with returning damaged items - we WILL notice if the cover has been chewed, there's fresh liquid damage on pages,....etc.

Comment

• What on earth makes you think that a door with no markings whatsoever that is slightly raised off the ground is the door to the restroom? Of course if you had been paying attention earlier, you would know that the restrooms are on the other side of the car.
          Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

• You checking your watch every two seconds while you are waiting in line is not going to make the line move any quicker. In fact, I am more liable to take my time with my current customer if your stood there clock checking like an impatient child.

Comment

• Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
              Yikes! Seriously learn to use YouTube people. All you have to do is type in whatever it is you're trying to learn to do, from home improvement to freaking MATH, and someone will have posted a vid on it. That's where I got my (minimal) sewing skills from.
              But that's where the greatest stories come from! Oh, I could tell stories about the people in the fabric stores where I worked....

Like the young lady who was buying a pattern and I had to help her pick out fabric. Did she sew? No, but her mother had a machine; she was sure she could figure it out. To make a costume for the party that night. She bought the fabric and pattern at 6pm.

Good days....

(My mother started to teach me to sew when I was 4 years old. I do not remember a time when I did *not* sew)

Comment

• PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SUCKY CUSTOMERS FROM OTHER STATES: if you don't like paying our state's higher sales taxes, don't shop in our state.

Comment

• One more phone rant

IF you place an internet order (and pay with a CC) BE AT HOME or at least acknowledge your existence.

again this happens often enough.

Internet order is placed with CC as payment. Order arrives at the address. NO answer. Call the number on the ticket. Voice mail. wait and call again. Go back to store. have store call wash rinse repeat.

Order sits at store for 45+ minutes late and no one calls for order. order is canceled

= wasted time and wasted food + frustration on the drivers part
                  I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                  -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

• *not really "customers", but felt the need to post this because it is kind of my job with the church*

When you are sending me something to be placed on the Prayer Chain, please give a little info on who the person to be prayed for is......especially if the person is NOT directly involved with the church, or was a member 30 years ago. (just to give a few examples)

Just to briefly get into what brought this up - I was e-mailed a prayer request last night, I have NO idea who the people involved are, and the woman who sent me the request left out that info.
                    Last edited by KellyHabersham; 09-12-2015, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• I understand that it's frustrating that the registry system is glitchy today. I have seen you come up for help after our initial contact and then walk away because I was busy with someone else. You did that no less than 3 times. You know, if you'd waited 10 seconds I could've helped you next or gotten someone to do so. But you walked away and the last time you came up you interrupted me while I was finishing up with another customer. Your "We're just not going to even register here" was seen as rude by the lady I was helping. If you're that impatient in this situation, how will you ever be able to handle parenthood? Kids are much more unpredictable than technological devices.
                      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Yes, we just have the one unisex bathroom. No, you don't need a key, if the door is locked someone is in there. Don't get all agitated at me about this. I realize you probably need to pee pretty bad, but again, I have no control over our bathroom situation. If you tell me it's an emergency I'll let you use our bathroom, but I do not offer this to everyone who's impatient. For whatever reason you kept pacing away from the bathroom to stare at me while I put fabric away, like I was somehow the reason you had to wait.

Oh, while I'm complaining about the bathroom, let me have one more issue! The back area has four doors. The stock room and bathroom are on the left. The emergency exit is straight back. The break room is on the right. As I was trying to enjoy my break a guy with a toddler were waiting for the restroom. The toddler kept trying to open the locked break room door. Not really sucky, just annoying. It says employees only, maybe don't let your child try to go in. If he tried that on the emergency exit door, a loud alarm would go off and I bet you wouldn't like that at all.
                        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• When customers come in after a product sold out and whine.

That's the thing about in demand items- they sell out.

Comment

• Quoth ladyjaneinmd View Post
                            Like the young lady who was buying a pattern and I had to help her pick out fabric. Did she sew? No, but her mother had a machine; she was sure she could figure it out. To make a costume for the party that night. She bought the fabric and pattern at 6pm.
                            Bonus points if it's a hella complicated costume like an Elizabethan gown or steampunk ensemble complete with corset.
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• (This happened to my bartender.) Don't complain about the wait then take forever to decide what you want.
                              Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

• Quoth Teysa View Post
                                (This happened to my bartender.) Don't complain about the wait then take forever to decide what you want.
                                Anyone who has to wait in a line in clear view of what a bar, restraint, or movie theater is serving or showing, then hems and haws when they finally get up to the counter, is an idiot. I usually have exactly what I want in mind to eat/drink/watch before I even enter the building.

Comment

Working...
                                X