Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One leg went straight up in the air, followed by the other. So he’s now horizontal in the air, but has full running speed forward momentum. Just as the doors are closing. So he slams into the half closed door groin first with his full body weight and perfectly scissors himself on them. Neigh instantly performing spontaneous gender reassignment surgery on himself. Before dropping unceremoniously on his ass..
    Please tell me someone got this on digital and has a link up for youtube. I know you should take joy in other misfortune, but it is human nature. Schadenfreude
    Tamezin

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      Hey! Stay out of this! I've almost got her worn down!
      Oops, sorry, the evil logic faery was kickin' me there. But I do feel it necessary to point out, it's warmer here and our sky is currently a beautiful brilliant blue!

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
      HEY!The last time I went to the one in Santa Fe, they didn't know how to make iced coffee (what I got was hot coffee in a hot cup with a handful of ice cubes--WTF).
      Well, you were in Santa Fe. Remember, it's called the "City Different" for a reason!
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

i only know of a few tim hortons around here

but, i am not a coffee or caffiene drinker either...i used to drink caffiene all the time, but eventually it became too much

i went into a starbucks once (my friend wanted a drink) so i got a soda.

around here, dunkin donuts is everywhere! each town has at least idk 5 dunkins in it, its crazy and every single one is always busy

their donuts are good, at least i know of that

Comment

Ok. That does it!

There is a Timmys in southern Ohio that's about 30 miles north of me. Are you TH worshipers tellin' me it's worth the trip?

I'll definitely do it next payday, if ya'll say it's worth it. I LOVE coffee and am feeling the need to try this 'liquid crack' you're so lovingly referring to.

Alternatively, I LOVE Dunkin's coffee. Their dark roast is awesome.
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
            Forgive me, Master...
            Oh, I LIKE that!

Once, long ago, this wiseass I worked with insisted on calling me by a first name that is similar to mine but is definitely NOT mine. It irritated me to no end. Finally, the last time he called me [Similar First Name], I looked at him and said, "Look, asshole. My name is NOT [Similar First Name]. It's [First Name]. So stop calling me [Similar First Name]. You have FIVE options: [First Name], [Shortened Version of First Name], Mr. [Last Name], Sir, or My Lord Master!"

Him:

He never called me [Similar First Name] again! (There are some situations where I really don't mind at all if people call me sir, by the way.....)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
              Ok. That does it!

There is a Timmys in southern Ohio that's about 30 miles north of me. Are you TH worshipers tellin' me it's worth the trip?
              Well, the problem is I don't know how the American division stacks up against the Canadian side. I'd say it's worth at least one try, and while you're there, if you like it, you can usually get tins of their coffee for use at home.
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
                Do it. do it.

I don't drink coffee either, but I do indulge in their delicious baked goods. I get off work in the morning just in time to arrive at Timmy's as they're pulling stuff out of the ovens. Oh god, the smell. <3

Comment

I have many reasons for going back to Canadalandialand in a couple of weeks, and Timmy's hot chocolate is one of them. Internal baptism.

Rapscallion

Comment

Okay, I've been kind of only half paying attention to this TH tangent, since of course I am non coffee drinking heathen. Then GK mentioned baked goods, and it got my attention. And then you, Raps, had to play the hot chocolate card. My MAIN reason for going into most coffee shops--they always have the best hot chocolate.

Damn you, Raps! Damn you and the drool you are causing by speaking of such wondrous hot chocolate! How do you think I am ever going to deal with this kind of torture?

(looks out window at gorgeous picture-perfect 75 degree sunny Key West day)

Oh, right then. Never mind.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      Once, long ago, this wiseass I worked with insisted on calling me by a first name that is similar to mine but is definitely NOT mine.
                      Every now and then, I'll get people calling me by two names that are close to mine, but not mine. I've even had a couple of people get completely torqued because I didn't respond when they called me by one of those two not-my-names. Well, of course I didn't respond, not my name. One lady even said, "Well, you should have answered anyway."
                      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                        talking emoticons ( Omigawd! No way! )
                        Holy shit, I actually HEARD this when I read it. :\

The reason I hate those ads so much is because they are so INTRUSIVE. I mean, what if I had been kidnapped in my own home and had just managed to remove the duct tape from my hands and feet after a 3.5 hour struggle to remove it with only a paperclip as a knife, then slowly managed to crawl my way to the phone, only to find the intruder has SMASHED it to prevent any 000 calls, which prompts me to make my way to the computer to update my facebook status to "Kali is: under siege in own home. Call cops. Love you mum". ONLY to have my spirits dashed and my heart sink after I moved the mouse cursor over the wrong part of the screen, and alerted the intruder with an extremely fucking loud and obnoxious "OMIGAWD! NO WAY!!", which brings him running to stop my facebook status update just in the nick of time, then i get murdered?

I mean, did anybody even THINK about that??

Comment

Quoth Kali View Post
                          I mean, did anybody even THINK about that??
                          No. They're designed specifically for the most vapid examples humanity has to offer. The people that should not be on the Internet in any way shape or form but whom were granted access as technology advanced and you no longer needed more than 4 braincells to figure out how to get online.

See, once technology figured out how to allow smart people to express themselves and exchange information over vast distances it began working on how to let the raging idiots of the world do likewise. Because unfortunately raging idiots have money too.

This is the nature of technology. Its as it advances its a trickle down effect.

It goes Scientists, Engineers and Inventors > Smart People > Idiots > Fucking Idiots > People that shouldn't be allowed to breed > People you'd have killed by noon with your bare hands if society came to an end tomorrow morning.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                            And then you, Raps, had to play the hot chocolate card. My MAIN reason for going into most coffee shops--they always have the best hot chocolate.
                            My entire office thinks I'm weird for drinking hot chocolate rather than coffee, especially when I do so in the middle of summer.

It's good, ok? And trust me, an over-caffeinated Joi is NOT a pleasant office companion in the mornings.
                            "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
                              My entire office thinks I'm weird for drinking hot chocolate rather than coffee, especially when I do so in the middle of summer.
                              See, I never got that. Coffee's hot. But it's an all year beverage. Hot Chocolate is...well, hot. But it's a "winter beverage." BS. Then again, I don't drink anything above room temperature.
                              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                                See, I never got that. Coffee's hot. But it's an all year beverage. Hot Chocolate is...well, hot. But it's a "winter beverage." BS. Then again, I don't drink anything above room temperature.
                                Or us true freaks will mix the two. Half coffee and half HC.
                                "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
                                X