This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
    I'm just thinking of the day when she says that to the wrong person, possibly someone who has lost a child, and procedes to have the ability to voluntarily use her face hole taken away from her.
    Like me.

"HEY LADY! Too late!! He died on September 2 of last year! And if that's what a ruler means to you, I hope your kid joins him!!!" (R.I.P. Tim, my son who died on Sept. 2 of last year.)

DON'T get me going on dead children, anyone who would use that as a curse doesn't know what they are invoking. And if they used it on me, they had better be prepared to duck very low or run very fast. And if I get fired over it, it's worth it. NEVER joke about someone's child dying. Once it happens, it's never funny again. (Was it ever?)
    I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
      Let her come up to a certain WM store north of me and say something like that to my g/f Poohbear (she lost her twin girls in Feb. @21 weeks.)

Poohbear would probably not only rip that heartless woman a new a-hole, but also use that freshly ripped a-hole to shove the woman's head so far up it she'd never be able to crap it out.
      NEVER piss off someone who has lost their child(ren) with "I hope your kids die." You won't survive the experience.

Give Poohbear a hug for me - from one grieving parent to another.
      I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

This reminded me that I had something similar happen to me. When my oldest daughter was 6 months old (she's 21 now) I was working for a grocery store, and in a union. There was a lockout and I was on a picket line for a brief period. I had some guy come by in a truck and yell "I hope your child starves!"

Yeah not cool at all. Wonder if that jerkwad ever had kids.
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

"And I hope it's just a coincidence that your kids look like the milkman"

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
            I AM for hire. Problem is, I am very, very expensive. No. No it wouldn't. The SC clearly didn't give a flying feral ferret fuck about the welfare of the OP's kids, so being told they already died would not shock her, bother her, cause her any worry, or impinge on her conscience in any way. Wouldn't have even slowed her down on the sidewalk. Let's be honest....the woman was a raging cunt, with very little in the Moral Conscience Department. The fact that she said what she did shows that as clear as day. Which is why the response should have been vicious, ascerbic, vile, and rude. You know...like me on a bad day!
            I stand by my answer. I have stopped someone in her tracks without being vicious.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
              I stand by my answer. I have stopped someone in her tracks without being vicious.
              I concede the point that it is often very possible to do just that. And, some may be shocked to know that *I* have done just that.

I just don't think it would have worked on this particular stain on humanity.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

There aren't even words for that.

Comment

Quoth Moirae View Post
                  There aren't even words for that.
                  Having an extensive vocabulary and a strong grasp of the English language, I am going to have to disagree with you on that. Allow me to supply some words for that:

Disgusting.
                  Horrible.
                  Inhuman.
                  Ridiculous.
                  Contemptible.
                  Vile.
                  Foul.
                  Shitty.
                  Assinine.
                  Wretched.
                  Beneath basic human decency.
                  Sickening.
                  Nauseating.
                  Bilious.
                  Fucked up.
                  Beyond the pale.
                  Outrageous.
                  Horrifying.
                  Stupid.
                  Idiotic.
                  Imbecilic.
                  Moronic.
                  Shameful.
                  Utter bullshit.
                  Deserving of a karmic bitch slap.
                  Heartless.
                  Soulless.
                  Devoid of human compassion.
                  Evil.
                  Deranged.
                  Depraved.
                  Despicable.

The list goes on and on. Sadly, there are any number of words for behavior like that.

Still A Customer."

Comment

i'd recommend a soul search, but apparently, the wench can't search for something she doesn't have.
                    look! it's ghengis khan!
                    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                      Quoth Jester View Post
                      I concede the point that it is often very possible to do just that. And, some may be shocked to know that *I* have done just that.

I just don't think it would have worked on this particular stain on humanity.
                      I think that perhaps my response of "I hope your children don't grow up to be like you" may have had some effect, as it doesn't rely on the SC having any delusions of being an upstanding person, but instead can target something many of these creatures have: an over-inflated ego. To suggest that people (especially their own children) shouldn't be like them is quite the bitter pill! Of course, this may just be a bit of my own ego showing...
                      Last edited by PatchO'Black; 05-18-2011, 07:03 PM. Reason: Forgot one small word....

Comment

my first initial reaction would have been "I wish the same to you too; have a crap ffilled evening.". But then guilt would have gotten hold of me because i do not wish death on anyones child.
                        NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Quoth Kitten in the box
                          my first initial reaction would have been "I wish the same to you too; have a crap ffilled evening.". But then guilt would have gotten hold of me because i do not wish death on anyones child.
                          Agreed. She is and was a shitty example of humanity but her children don't deserve to die because of that.
                          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth Kitten in the box View Post
                            i do not wish death on anyones child.
                            I can't say that.

I can say I've never wished death on someone's child because of how the parent acted.

However, there have been many people (all of whom were children of someone) upon whom I have wished many deaths.

And I'm not going to lie...some of them were actual children. Horrible, wretched, terrible, monstrous children, but children nonetheless. Do I feel any guilt or shame about it? Not particularly, as I know all too well that my wishing or thinking about something in my head has no affect on reality in any way. (My exhibits are Megan Fox, Anna Paquin, Rene Zelwegger, and many others.) I have never TOLD someone I wished death on their children, nor have I said it aloud to someone ELSE, nor have I ever planned the death of any child.

(I will admit I have, in my head, planned and plotted the death of various foul adults who were obviously somebody's child, but that was more of an academic exercise, and only in 2 or 3 cases of utter hatred have I ever even considered following through on the mental exercise. Of course never did follow through, but that was more due to the potential legal repercussions to myself than to any guilt or misgivings about the idea of cleansing the earth of these vile individuals.)

Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                            X