X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
    Dear life,

STOP IT. $80 is not what I want to pay to replace my laptop's power cord. Cough it up.

--Me.
    Dear RP
    Good luck RP. RW had to pay over $200 for his when he had a laptop. He would have LOVED to pay $80.

-EQ

Dear Work,

Hi. Remember me? I'm sure you do. I just left you about 10 minutes ago. I'd like more hours, please. I have three days off this week. Please call me in one of those days.

-EQ
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      Dear RW,

What does getting laid have to do with anything?

Confused,
      -EQ

PS. If I was there, I'd be nice and defend your honour.
      Dear EQ,

Tension release. Now teach that boy of yours that I'm not giving up my desktop just because I want a laptop for gaming, too.

-RW, who's back to looking at Sagers again
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear Cell Phone Tower,

I don't know why I even bother.

-A PISSED Customer

Dear endorphins,

Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I seem to be getting angry a lot lately. Yes, I just want to go jump off a motherfucking cliff to get away from it all.

But I am sick and tired of this place. And so long as I'm here with the shit that's going on happening, I'm going to be like this for a while.

Don't like it?

Then don't look at me.

-Das Mel

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          Dear RP
          Good luck RP. RW had to pay over $200 for his when he had a laptop. He would have LOVED to pay $80.

-EQ
          eq,

that's.....awful. i've really gotta find that cord.

--rp

me,

good going. you knocked the soup onto your keyboard and get to type everything without any capitals because you have to use the on screen keyboard thingy. goooooood wooooork, twerp.

--me
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear Job Market

Please hire me. I do not want to work for *company* a minute longer than I have to.

With lots of love
            Rads
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Neighbors,
              STOP WITH THE FIREWORKS ALREADY! The police have been out 2x because of you and you stop for a while then start up again. IT IS 2AM FFS!

Just be glad you didn't wake me up. I would come out there and kick someone's ass.

Akasa

Comment

• Dear throat,

Why do you have to hurt so much that it's horrible to talk?

Rummy

-----------------------------------------
                Dear nose,

Stop with the drip drip drip down my already sore throat!

Rummy
                ---------------------------------------------
                Dear head,

Why do you feel so stuffed up with cotton or something that I feel like I'm dizzy and about to topple over?

Rummy
                --------------------------------------------------
                Moomy Dearest,

Do not call me up to just to lecture me about how I went out in "the cold" yesterday and now I'm sick. A little sympathy would go a long way, you know? Now, stop calling me for a while.

Your Daughter

Comment

• Dear Walter,

I've to work graveyard shift now, do you have any advice on how to stay up at night?

I'm so going to turn that question into Jeff Dunham and see if he uses it in his show,
                  your devoted fan, Smiley

Dear Peanut,
                  you rock beyond belief, show Salt Lake NO MERCY

your fan,
                  Smiley

Dear Achmed,
                  no, I kill you

Dear Jose,
                  Please go to the Carl's Jr. on North Temple and explain to them the difference between you and guacomole.

Dear Melvin
                  I your nose

Dear Jeff,
                  I love you man. Your show this Thursday is going to kick ass. I can hardly wait.

P.S. From one guy to another, your wife is hawt
                  If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear IDR

Have some lemon and honey tea with a shot of whiskey. Tell Mr Rum he can take care o'hisself for a change while you get over that nasty bug. Tune your Mom out - *HUGS*
                    Oh
                    AND GET SOME SLEEP!!!!!

Love
                    Rads

Comment

• Dear Eagles,

Why? Why? WHY!!!!!!????!!!!!????? Why do you hate me so!? Five times in eight years you get SO CLOSE and then you just fall apart! Do you really want to make the seven months pregnant woman cry? Is that fun for you? Cause that's what you did!

I still love you but that doesn't mean I like you right now....

a die hard fan

Dear Steelers,

Now if you can only keep it together and win this Super Bowl. I don't care if it's the Cardinal's destiny year -- you're the PITTSBURGH STEELERS!! SHOW NO MERCY!!! KILL EM IF YOU HAVE TO!!!!

*sigh* At least I got HALF of my all Pennsylvania Super Bowl.

the crazy football lady

Dear evil Red Birds,

*grumblegrumble*stupid freakin red bird Arizona crap team*grumblegrumble*

Oldest franchise in the NFL and you're JUST NOW making it to the Super Bowl? I hope you fall flat on your butts.

No love coming from this household,

A die hard Pennsylvania sports fan
                      I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Quoth iradney View Post
                        Dear Job Market

Please hire me. I do not want to work for *company* a minute longer than I have to.

With lots of love
                        Rads
                        Dear Job Market,

What she said.

Comment

• Dear everything,

Please do me a favor and die horribly.

That is all

Mono

Dear body,

I thought it was too early for mood swings like this. stupid horomones wants blood.

cranky for no reason,
                          mono.
                          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Rads,

No whiskey in the house, but I do have rum and amaretto - do those count?

I did take your suggestion for sleep. I feel like I had none & my ears were all clogged up when I woke up.

I hate being sick!

Grrrrrr ... cough cough,
                            Rummy

----------------------------------------------------
                            Dear persephone,

I hear you on the Eagles thing. Mr. Rum was laughing when he told me who won.

My dad is disappointed. So am I.

The Steelers had better kick some Cardinal butt! LOL

Another Eagles fan,
                            Rummy

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
                              me,

good going. you knocked the soup onto your keyboard and get to type everything without any capitals because you have to use the on screen keyboard thingy. goooooood wooooork, twerp.

--me
                              RP,

I think I got a spare keyboard.

-RW

Dear Guild Wars,

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

-Serra Ruso

ETA:
                              Dear WoW-playing Boardmembers,

Who plays Horde and which is a good server to sit on since I like to solo most of the time?

-Wants to play Horde and needs to pick a toon
                              Last edited by RetailWorkhorse; 01-20-2009, 05:33 AM. Reason: ETA

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                                Dear Rads,

No whiskey in the house, but I do have rum and amaretto - do those count?

I did take your suggestion for sleep. I feel like I had none & my ears were all clogged up when I woke up.

I hate being sick!

Grrrrrr ... cough cough,
                                Rummy

Dear Rummy

Hmmm, I guess rum could help a bit...can't think of anything to help with the blocked ears...
                                Oooh, ginger should help with the post nasal drip! And eucalyptus for the blocked nose might help with the blocked ears as well! If you can stand it, try a warm bath with eucalyptus and tea tree oils in it, or drop a few drops on your pillow.

*squishies*
                                Rads

Dear *company*

You suck donkey balls. The New Office Manager gets the Ops Manager's "old" (it's less than a year old!!) laptop, EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW I'M STRUGGLING WITH THE POS YOU GAVE ME???? DIAF!!!!

NO LOVE
                                Rads

Dear *company* IT guy

You suck too. You won't help NOM sign onto the laptop, so I try and help. I failed, and you came by with a huge shit-eating grin, and said "so you DON'T know everything!!"
                                Um, I NEVER SAID I DID.
                                FUCK, now I remember why this company made me start smoking again (don't worry, I quit while I was on leave).

NO LOVE
                                Rads
                                Last edited by iradney; 01-20-2009, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X