X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Mono,

-EQ
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• dear EQ,

yeah.

wishing the digestive issues would stop,

mono
      My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Mono,

Congrats? *passes over applesauce, graham crackers and ice*

Those kept me conscious and moving when Baby Girl wouldn't let me eat much of ANYTHING.

Persephone
        I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear Persephone,

Thanks, I did keep down the ginger ale and crackers today. YAY!

hoping for food tommrrow,
          Mono.
          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Mono,

Wow, well that's a suprise, Congratulations!

Crazylegs
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Mono,

Ginger ale is your FRIEND. As are crackers. I found apple sauce easy too.

Another suggestion -- keep saltines or some kind of crackers in your night stand right by your bed. When you wake up, eat a few before you ever actually get out of bed. It's amazing what just having something in your stomach will do.

Toast worked well for me too, and potatos (baked or in soup). Rather bland oods that were easy to go down. But all babies are different!

If you want more suggestions or need to vent or need anything at all, feel free to PM me. I was there just a few months ago! (Now I get to put up with two and a half months of kicking and feet in my lungs before I get to hold baby!)

Persephone

Comment

• Dear Boardsmembers,

ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE DAYS UNTIL I QUIT STORE RETAIL FOR EVER!

I semi-retire starting the first of May!

Dance with me!

:boogie:

-RW
                Who won't be RETAILWorkhorse for much longer, but will have to pick a new screen name, dog it!
                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear RW,

*happy dances* YAY! *throws streamers*
                  1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                  -----
                  http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                    But who am I going to have breakfast with in the morning and talk about various tips and tricks when they're in Utah and I'm tooling around Alabama?
                    Dear RW,

While you're at it.... No, just kidding. If you happen to come through Louisville, there's a parking lot behind my building, and the SO's a chef, you're more than welcome to come by

Sweetly
                    Rhpg

ETA:
                    Dear Mono,
                    Also, fresh fruits and veggies [salads were my bestest friends]. Those kept me going with pooker bear... I swear if i ever see another saltine I'll scream though LOL

Good luck sweety, like I said, it's an amazing ride. I'm here if you need someone

hugs and smiling
                    Rhpg
                    Last edited by SengaKitty; 01-15-2009, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Dear Board,

And now for something completely different.

Much love,
                      -EQ
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear Mono,

Congrats!! Babies are cool.

Love,

Megg

Dear EQ,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, been crazy nuts. We sold our house in 7 days.

*dances with joy*

Warmer soon,

Me
                        "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

• Dear Life,

I keep telling you, but you never listen. The suck. It needs to stop coming in. Suck imports no longer needed. Seriously. Stop it. I don't know why you decided to up my suck quota so steeply this week, but if you don't cut back to the usual levels soon, there's going to be nothing left of me to enjoy the weekend.

Enough is enough,
                          Lioness
                          All that glitters has a high refractive index.

The meat is rotten, but the booze is holding out.
                          -> Computer translation of "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

Comment

• Dear History Channel,

Please....I'm begging.....you're sucking my brains out of my EYEBALLS. STOP BEING SO FASCINATING!

*Stares at TV and soaks it up*

Oh, Hitler's Germany Special, thank you for being here. I'm totally spending the money to go watch Valkyrie.

-RW, a History Buff foe the night
                            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear RW,
                              You have good taste in TV... I knew there was at least one reason I liked you so much.

smiley

Dear Car,
                              OK, I get the hint, you want to get out of my room and romp around the condo... just so in 3 minute you can sit outside my door whining to come back in... *goes to open door*

smiley

Dear New Guy,
                              That was a really stupid question last night... of course I don't have a girlfriend... not even going into the whole gay part, I work full time graveyard and take 15 credit hours of school... I don't have time to eat every day or really get enough sleep... how am I supposed to be meeting someone and dating?

Dear general population,
                              Why is it that there are some people that I set off the gaydar instantly, yet there are so many who look at me and think I'm heterosexuality personified... better question, why are there some people who even after I tell them I'm gay don't believe me and continue to pester me about why I haven't found a girlfriend?

greatly confused, smiley
                              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear stuff,

We move in two weeks and one day. We have a very cute, very pretty house waiting to hold you and just waiting for you to show up! It's empty now and if you got down there early I know landlord would let you go ahead and move in.

So can't you just, you know, pack yourself and get yourself down to that little island? This Momma has a lot of stuff to do to get ready to move and she doesn't feel like packing you in the next two weeks.

Love,

the somewhat frazzled pregnant woman in your house

Dear Board,

It's official. We move in two weeks. *sigh* So if I'm sparse for a few weeks getting everything done and ready, I apologize.

Wish us luck!

Love,

Persephone

Comment

Working...
                                X