• Show
Clear All

• Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
    Dear Victoria's Secret,

Your bras suck!!!!

<snip>

I barf in your general direction!

Fredricks of Hollywood is my friend.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear assholes 3 units down from me:

QUIT DUMPING YOUR F*CKING GARBAGE IN THE COMMON AREA.

You may not mind living in a trash dump but I do as well as everyone else here. You've been warned, I know who you are (pretty obvious by the bills in the garbage).

I'm calling the police tomorrow and reporting you.

Also, the numbers on the parking spaces mean what unit OWNS them, it doesn't mean you can park in whatever damn spot you want. Park in your own spots so my handicapped wife can park in the spots close to our unit.

And..

QUIT CANVASING OUR CARS.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• To Laptop,

Why must you be evil to me. Don't I care for you? Don't I use you with vigor? Why must you at times decide to not run certain files and programs. Things that I would like to use. Is this revenge from the first 3 months of ownership. I said I was sorry. What more do you want, blood? And don't you dare make an Audrey II joke now. Could you please just try to run better or the virus protection goes off and I'm going back to Internet Explorer.

Your friendly but serious owner
        "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• Quoth Peppergirl View Post
          Where might one see one of these videos? Just askin', of course.
          Dear Peppergirl,

Ask and you shall receive.

Behold the glory that is Kusanagi in cosplay.

Enjoy!

Your forum friend,
          Andara
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Dear Kusanagi,

Did you know you're a SEXY BEAST?!?

Your new fan,
            -EQ

P.S. This makes me want to post my Cosplay pictures! Now if only I can find them....
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear State of PA,

I really don't like beer, so when I actually want one, I just want to buy a six pack.

Can you please explain to me why on earth I have to drive by all these beer stores that only sell cases of beer and will laugh at you if you ask for just a six pack?

I was looking all over for a place to just get a six pack, and actually had to ask someone.

I had to pay much inflated prices at the restuarant and then I only bought four, because to get an actual six pack I would have to pay almost double.

No one is allowed to say what a hick state I come from (South Dakota) because back home I could buy beer and wine at the grocery store if I wanted.

Dear woman at the store today,

Am I invisable? Did you not see me standing there waiting for service before you even walked up? Did you not hear me saying something to you?

So, the lady waited on you first, but I got to pay and leave first, because I was not about to let you cut in front of me twice.

The dirty look you gave me, like I had done something wrong was almost too much.

Your husband had to wait behind me to get his soda, but he never once looked at me. He actually tried to pretend he was looking at something amazing on the floor, while I was filling my soda.

He probably heard my husband telling me to calm down. I don't like line jumpers.

Dear people in the store,

It's called personal space, learn what it is before I get real hostile about it.

Dear crew at the car wash,

You guys rock at what you do! Plus, not charging me for the coffee was really sweet and totally unexpected. Thanks! Yes, we made up for it in the tip we left in the box. I hope you guys work at a place that let's you keep your tips. You earned it.

Dear love of my life,

Yes, the Godfather is on once again. Stop whining about it, you know I love it, so shush!
              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Dear wife,

Quite pretending you love movies you actually hate. You just make yourself look really stupid when you really f- up a movie quite.

For example, if we're talking about "Office Space", don't tell us you love that move (I know for a fact you hate it) and then try to say, "That's my stapler!".
                Quote Dalesys:
                ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Quoth Thrifty View Post
                  (Internship is a drug rehabilitation residential treatment center for women)

My internships hopefully start in the summer. I too am doing them at treatment facilities!
                  "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

• Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                    Fredricks of Hollywood is my friend.
                    Those still exist? I haven't seen one in a long time...
                    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

• Dear Andara,

Thank you ever so much for those pics/video of our fellow forum friend.

Love, Peppergirl

Dear Kusangi,

Are most of your furniture buyers female? If so, I can completely understand why you're the top sales person. After viewing the video and pics, I'm fairly certain that you could just simply just stand and mutely point at the furniture and sell out the entire store to a bunch of women.

<Feeling like a dirty-old-woman>

Love, Peppergirl

Quoth Evil Queen View Post

Dear Kusanagi,

Dear EQ,

Indeed.

Love, Peppergirl
                      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• Dear friendofjimmyk,

FOH can be found in some malls and online.

Becky
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post

Dear Kusanagi,

Dear Kusangi,

You have reaffirmed my Gay (please oh please oh please don't freak). Thank you.

-RetailWorkhorse
                          Last edited by Ree; 04-13-2008, 05:20 PM. Reason: Excessive quoting
                          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear Smug and Superior-Acting Coworker,

You're lazy. You're an ass. You're condescending. You're new. You've been doing this half as long as I have. So for fuck's sake, stop talking down to me before I shove a bottle of Cointreau in a place you don't WANT a bottle of Cointreau.

Your Annoyed Coworker,

Jester

Dear BBC America,

Thank you for Doctor Who, Torchwood, and Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares.

Jester

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                            Still A Customer."

Comment

• Dear A,

You came in only as a temp worker to my former job and decided I wasn't a good housekeeper. You were obviously so much better that I was and felt that you needed the job more than me. With harassment, rudeness, and entitlement on your side, you drove me out of a job that I had had for three years.

But now I realize you drove me into a new job with better hours, better pay, and weekends off. So don't be surprised the next time we see each other if I smile and wave.

TH
                              My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

• Dear L,

You're right we keep on ahving the same damn fight every month.

I'm not strong enough for this type of relationship, and you're not willing to meet my needs.

Return my books promptly.

Igorina.

Dear Self,

It's over. No more losing 20 lbs in 3 months due to severe stress and anxiety.

Not all of the memories were bad, though.

Please remember you are only alone as you let yourself be. You are not Atlas to take the weight of the world on your shoulders.

Igorina.

Comment

Working...
                                X