This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear TTO's sister

I'm sorry it had to come to this for you to leave him. I'm sorry you're hurting.
    But I am glad that it happened NOW rather than later. The bruises will fade, but he'll still be an asshole, and I'm so glad you're out of it, for once and for all. I love you to bits, but it broke my heart to see how you were blind to the fact that he was a crazy fuckwad who would abuse you one day.

*HUGS* welcome back to humanity, sis
    Love you very much
    Rads
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Lizziebeff and Mommy,

Thank you for the kittens!!!!

Much love,

Becks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dear" assholes,

You had better hope that me, my sister, my brother and/or my fiance don't find out who egged my fiance's car last night.

If we find you, you'll be laying eggs for a very long time.

Not amused,

me
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear IDaR's MIL,

Please learn that grandchildren are a joy to have and should not be any kind of burden. You should happily help watch after them and do anything needed (within reason, of course) to accomodate them. Please do not ever give IDaR any problems again about trying to take care of and be a wonderful mother to Child Rum. She knows what Child Rum needs and does not expect you to have it -- she brings it with her. Do NOT give her trouble about this.

Or you will find someone driving up to your place from Tennessee next holiday to put a boot in your a$$.

No love,
        IDaR's laptop friend Persephone

Dear Rads' TTO's Sister,

You are doing the right thing. Please take care of yourself and do not let him convince you that you need to come back. Rads and your brother love you very much. They are willing to help you. Please let them.

Regards,
        One of Rads' laptop friends

Dear kids,

Thank you. Thank you for being such wonderful and well behaved children. I'm sure your grandparents appreciate you being so good in their houses this holiday and your Mommy and Daddy appreciate it. Thank you for not breaking anything, even accidentally.

We love you both very very much. Never forget that.

Now please, continue to be good through the six hour drive home tomorrow. And yes, I promise we will get Zaxby's for dinner on the way home (it is tradition after all!)

Love,
        your Mommy

Dear Kitty,

We'll be home tomorrow. Neighbor Lady says you came out for cuddles. Thank you for being nice to her. And I promise lots of hugs, kisses and cuddles tomorrow.

Love,

your human Momma
        I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear Becks--

You are most sincerely welcome.

I am sooooooooo glad we got 2.

Just don't let Mike name either/both anything stupid.

--Me

Dear Mr. Becks--

Get that car to a car wash!!

--Me

Dear nice kitten lady--

Thanks for giving up the kitten you held back for yourself.

You do not know how happy it made me to be able to make Becks happy.

--The lady who wanted two kittens when you only had one left.
          Last edited by Bella_Vixen; 11-29-2008, 08:40 PM.
          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear persephone,

Thank you for the words to my MIL. I just wish she were here to read them. She really does need an attitude adjustment. I was feeling all nice and comfy in my outfit that I wore to her house for Thanksgiving. And she implied I was a humongous! Yeah ... I was not happy. Grrrr .... I'm about the same size as she is ... if not just a little bit smaller!

Ahem ... But otherwise, than that ... I can stand her.

IDaR

Comment

• Dear IDaR,

Just remember that she is like most other women in the world -- I have noticed that many women, when saying something to put down another woman, are saying it because they are uncomfortable with themselves.

Know you're a wonderful woman and as long as you are happy and comfortable, who cares what she thinks? I'm sure you're a beautiful woman. I know you're a wonderful mother. And if she feels threatened or can't accept that? Well, screw her.

We're always here if you need to complain. You can always PM me.

Hugs,

Persephone
              I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• "Dear" cow at WalMart--

You didn't really have to hit my cart.

If you actually said "Excuse me," which I doubt, you should have said it a bit louder...like you were able to do AFTER you hit my cart.

Bitch.

--me
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• It's SHORT this time!

Dear Fuzzy Slobbering Dog in The Sky,

It's 3:30 in the morning. I'm tired but I cannot sleep. It's cold outside, my Fuzzy One, and the weather has turned wet. I do not work well under wet days. Or wet nights.

It's so dark and quite outside, my Fuzzy One. I think I'll take a Walkabout.

-Your Devoted

*Laces up sneakers and goes outside*
                  Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear self,
                    You fucking coward. You had three days to say three fucking words and you couldn't gather the courage to say them. "mother, I'm gay"... three fucking words and I couldn't say them. That was part of the reason for spending $275 to put myself on a fucking flying sardine can to come to Reno for the weekend. Now I either have to feel like shit for chickening out at the last minute until next May when either of us will be able to travel again or do it the truly cowardly way either over the phone or through email... I'm not sure which would make me more of a pussy, but after spending $275 to fly to Reno to say it in person (well, OK also for a Thanksgiving visit) and not being able to say it either may be an improvement over my current shitty state.

God Damn me to Hell,
                    Smiley
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Smiley,

*hugs* Don't be too down on yourself. You'll tell her when the time is right.

BoyThing,

Seriously? You couldn't even be bothered to leave town in time to see me? You're on call today, which means you'll be working at home all day. I'm busy ALL next week. I'm not going to have any spare time until Saturday, and even then I don't have much. I want this to work, I really do. I like you. I like spending time with you. But you gotta meet me halfway.

~

Dear electric company,

Thank you for getting my power back on in 45 minutes. I now know that I have an electric thermostat. No power = no heat. It was getting a bit chilly in here.
                      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• Dear Smiley

DO NOT BEAT YOURSELF UP!!! It will happen when it's meant to happen.
                        *HUGS*
                        Rads
                        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                          Dear self,
                          You fucking coward. Ranty ranty ranty (editing for space) Ranty Rant Rant.
                          God Damn me to Hell,
                          Smiley
                          Quoth iradney View Post
                          Dear Smiley

DO NOT BEAT YOURSELF UP!!! It will happen when it's meant to happen.
                          *HUGS*
                          Rads
                          Dear Rads,
                          That's okay because I'll do it for him.
                          The mean,
                          -Evil Queen

Dear Smiley,
                          Welcome to Hell. I'll be your torturer Tour Guide.

-Evil Queen
                          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                            Dear self,
                            You fucking coward.
                            God Damn me to Hell,
                            Smiley
                            Dear Smiley's Self,

Pass the phone, I'll do it.

Masquerading as a Good Person but just wants to hear Smiley's Mom have a fit,
                            Daz Mel

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                            Dear Smiley,
                            Welcome to Hell. I'll be your torturer Tour Guide.

-Evil Queen
                            Dear Evil One,
                            Start the Tour over there, there's a downed angel in the hot tub and she doesn't want to come out even though she's being paged from the Heaven Ward.

-The Cerberus on Duty
                            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear Smiley.

Please, don't be so hard on yourself. You're not being a coward, what you're trying to tell her can be incredibly difficult. The right time will come and all will be revealed.

Yours,

Crazylegs
                              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear MG,

Was it really necessary to stall at the traffic light on Friday? I mean, it's not my fault that it's cold out and I don't get to drive you as much as I'd like. Still, at least you behaved yourself the rest of the trip...and were rewarded with a blast along River Road. Still I'm sure you can't wait for the car show in the spring, and summer cruising.

--Pro

Dear Sally & Baxter,

Are you two really that cold at night? You guys have thick fur, yet you come into my bedroom (and usually pounce on me) to sleep. What's the deal?

--Pro
                                Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                                X