Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The getting back in shape thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cazzi
    replied
    WOW!
    I excelled myself today. Managed my best workout ever. 600 cals burned, half of that on the recliner bike.

    I'm so going to suffer tomorrow

    Leave a comment:


  • Cat
    replied
    Gonna take a lunch walk today....probably about 45 mins. One, to get exercise, two, to get outside!! Nice and cool today


    And on a happy note.....the leg did not hurt after the gym, so yeah!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Whiskey
    replied



    motherfuckerrrrrrrrr aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    Gym regiment begins tomorrow afternoon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cat
    replied
    First day back to the gym was fun! 500 cals gone on the treadmill.

    Might hike this weekend

    Leave a comment:


  • Bella_Vixen
    replied
    Not much to post from me.

    I've had the equivalent of 2...maybe 3 sodas since the last day of July. Just the normal "exercise" of stocking the store whenever they let me and trying to run around the store as much as possible. Plus walking up/down 21 stairs twice a day.

    I'm maintaining my best weight that I had with WW 2 years ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • technical.angel
    replied
    Go you, Whiskey!!!

    Congrats!!

    I need to get my arse back to the gym.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cat
    replied
    Heading back to the gym today!! Took a break before the trip so I did hurt my leg.....but after hiking up 4 mountains, the leg feels great.....

    Training for next year starts today

    Leave a comment:


  • Whiskey
    replied
    7.5mi today in 45 minutes total. I wouldn't post again tonight if I HADN'T JOINED A GYM

    long story short, I wasn't going to sign up tonight and scout around, but when I mentioned I worked for the county he said all county employees pay 15$/month with no contractual obligation. All I have to pay is the first and last months dues. No "enrollment fee", no "processing fee", just 30$ for those two months.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cazzi
    replied
    Was all geared up for a good aquarobics session, instead I was sat at the docs with my daughter & her earache. On well, better luck another day!

    Leave a comment:


  • Whiskey
    replied
    3 miles in 14 minutes on the bike

    mandatory 5 miles on the way home from work. Usually takes me about 25 minutes if my bike chain doesnt fall off.

    Leave a comment:


  • trailerparkmedic
    replied
    Went backwards on the elliptical for half the time. That's going to suck in the morning.

    30 minutes, 310 calories, stronger resistance than normal.

    I need to figure out when good shows are on TV during the day. I was stuck watching a replay of Baylor v. Texas Tech this afternoon.

    Leave a comment:


  • hinakiba777
    replied
    Quoth Whiskey View Post
    holy shit i just looked that up. That one combo is my 70% of my calorie count for today. O_O (actually probably more since you got a float and not a soda but goddamn wendys knows how to pack in the calories)
    I would like to say that the combo was all I ate yesterday with the exclusion of a breakfast shake, a banana, and come peanut Butter. So calorie wise I was balanced. Nutrient wise, not so much.

    Also, I apparently pulled something in my back and my whole right side is in pain. I'm not sure if my body is punishing me for not preparing for yesterdays work out better, or if i actually did something wrong.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cazzi
    replied
    Quoth trailerparkmedic View Post

    The TVs on the machines at my new gym just might help me work out more consistently.
    I can manage more on the Xtrainer if there's an episode of CSI on
    Pity all the equipment doesn't come with TV, although my gym does have screens dotted about with subtitles running; mostly either tuned into sports or the in house music channel though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Whiskey
    replied
    Quoth hinakiba777 View Post

    I'd feel better if I hadn't had a baconator combo with a Frosty Floast for lunch today. >.<
    holy shit i just looked that up. That one combo is my 70% of my calorie count for today. O_O (actually probably more since you got a float and not a soda but goddamn wendys knows how to pack in the calories)
    Last edited by Whiskey; 10-13-2010, 05:28 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • hinakiba777
    replied
    Started NIA today. It was supposed to take place two weeks ago but it was postponed, then last week no one told me they switched the dates.

    Really great work out, ranging from soothing to intense. My arms and back hurt a little. But I feel pretty good.

    I'd feel better if I hadn't had a baconator combo with a Frosty Floast for lunch today. >.<

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X