Ow. Knees know about stairs today. They're making sure I know they know about stairs. Smeg.
Rapscallion
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
The getting back in shape thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Weighed myself today. Just two pounds over my best weight with WW.
Stocking at work does wonders.
Leave a comment:
-
Oh, I saw how you scared Voltaire with an armed and loaded Digi
More than you on this thread, though...
Rapscallion
Leave a comment:
-
Although I spend most of this weekend attempting a new game (it's called Try to Drink All the Booze in the City, and I failed) I actually ate ok, and ended up doing a TON of walking last night.
I really do mean a ton. Probably around, oh 5 miles or so. With a hyperactive, boozed-up and sugared-up DJ from Buffalo NY.
We went to the Voltaire/Hellblinki concert, and, um...LOTS of dancing. So yeah. Definitely got my heart rate up this weekend.
Leave a comment:
-
Yes, for those interested I was trying the moobstroke.
Rapscallion (one of the few people posting in this thread these days...)
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: