Pulled up a dead perennial from the garden & learned too late there's a fire ant nest underneath it.
Then the kindergartener blundered over in bare feet & shorts.
After we were both hosed off & smeared with Cortisone, I caught my thumb in the gate latch & tore a chunk from it.
That's enough outside for today.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Random Thoughts
Collapse
X
-
I need a good eyebrow tutorial. Mine keep ending up like Mr. Bean's.
Leave a comment:
-
Ellen Datlow liked a tweet I made about a neighborhood cat and I might be hyperventilating right now.
Leave a comment:
-
"Cease" means to stop what you were doing. "Desist" means don't do it again. IANAL.Quoth mjr View PostWhy are "Cease and Desist" letters sent out? Cease and desist basically both mean "stop", so it's like you're sending out a "Stop and Stop" letter...
Leave a comment:
-
Maybe it's for emphasis?Quoth mjr View PostWhy are "Cease and Desist" letters sent out? Cease and desist basically both mean "stop", so it's like you're sending out a "Stop and Stop" letter...
Leave a comment:
-
Why are "Cease and Desist" letters sent out? Cease and desist basically both mean "stop", so it's like you're sending out a "Stop and Stop" letter...
Leave a comment:
-
Yesterday on the neighborhood app: Our husky got loose, please keep an eye out!
Today on the neighborhood app: Does this husky that showed up in our yard belong to anyone?
Happy ending!
Leave a comment:
-
I used to work with someone who is Yooper. While growing up he said 'We only had 2 seasons.. Shoveling and Swatting'
Yooper: A native or resident of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, USA
Leave a comment:
-
I need to get up earlier if I want any peace. The minute certain people are up in this house it's noise because they can't be alone with their own thoughts. I'm tired of having to run a fan to block it out. I had to do that in an apartment; shouldn't have to here. But that's part of living with people.
Leave a comment:
-
I'm trying to figure out why I've gotten attacked by mosquitoes several times lately. It is FEBRUARY.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: