Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Hurricane Pains in the Ass (Long and Language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, 5 year food supply.

Wow, everything you just described is a nightmare, and I'm frustrated and just thinking those people really exist, and really did all that to you.

I'd have gone postal long before. I have a short fuse for rude people.

At least, the lady in Wal-Mart would've NEEDED her boy...

Anyway, I really hope everything turns out better for ya.

PS Also? Gutterwench is a perfect word.
    If there’s one thing women love, it’s the guy that just can’t seem to find the line that divides “Ha Ha” and “Stacey, get your purse, we’re leaving before he comes back.”.

--Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
      See if you can get wind up versions of both of these, if the brown stuff does hit te fan batteries may be hard to get hold of.
      I do have a solar charger; if it comes to that, I would cobble something up involving that. In fact, I also have parts from an old wind-up radio - the radio bit itself doesn't work, but the generator does, so that's another option.

But I'm not expecting things to get that bad. Even Russia seems to know better than to mess with the Finns - though the latter make a point of testing their extremely large artillery reserves regularly.

Comment

Wow. Just wow. Kinda goes from bad to worse, doesn't it. I mean,
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
        X