This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Becks,

For the sake of your little unnamed balls of love, please don't declaw them. Declawed cats can't defend themselves, clean themselves properly, stretch their back and legs properly, walk properly, and you are essentially cutting off parts of their little kitty fingers. There are lots of alternatives out there to declawing. I implore you to research it a bit before you make your final decision.

-Foster mom to more than 30 strays and feral cats in the last 2 years who have all kept their claws
    Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• Dear 2008

The last half of you has sucked donkey balls. 2009 had better be a bumper year, or else!

Rads
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear B,

I shouldn't laugh, but that *is* quite an amusing image! *snerk*

P
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear P

OMG you're right!! *snerk*
          *HUGS*

B
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear self,

You have a job interview at 9am and 10am at two vastly different hotels. You better make it to both or I'm going to cry.
            -EQ

Dear CS buddies,
            Wish me LUCK!
            -EQ
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Good luck, EQ!

and for mine,

Dear Uncle,

I cannot believe you have been such a heartless and stupid prick. Just don't bother anymore. At all.

From the entire family.

Comment

• Dear EQ,

Good luck! Oh, and do your friends/family in Georgia know of any houses for rent?? Help?

Love
                RHPG

Dear Hair,
                Please stop being fluffy!

Dear Car

FUNCTION.

Dear SO,
                One more day until I see you and I can't. Freaking. Wait! I miss you

Love
                Me

Comment

• Dear RHPG,

Craigslist.org helped me found the townhouse I currently live in. Try it. Just click on Georgia> Atlanta and area and you'll do great!

*hugs*
                  -EQ
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear self,

Quit being so down. I know tommrrow is your birthday, I know you miss your mother. Deal with it. Dissappointment in your birthday happens every year. Also you need to go finish your cakes for tonight.

hopeful,
                    Yourself.

Dear friends,

you better like my cupcakes tonight.

cake batter splattered,
                    jess
                    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Mono,

Can I he'p?
                      *frosts cupcakes*

-EQ

Comment

• dear EQ

sure, have made carrot cake, german chocolate and red velvet.

keeping busy,

mono.
                        My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Mono,

I like red velvet.

Incase of leftovers,
                          -EQ

Comment

• Dear EQ,

I colored the cream cheese frosting on the red velvet green. it's christmasy now.

has too much cake,
                            monolayth

Comment

• Dear Mono,

Rainbow Nonpareils for "ornaments"?

-EQ

Comment

• Dear Body,

I got my flu shot last Tuesday! Why am I running a 101 - 102 temperature??? Why? I've not been feeling sick. I've had a few sneezes and a couple of runny noses, but no hurty ears and throat. Why am I running cold and then hot? I had my house up to 80 degrees today 'cos I was FREEZING.

IDaR

--------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Dear Child Rum,

No crying over "Chick Away" or the darn toothbrush. Crying will get you nowhere. Your father can tell you that.

Love,
                                Mommy

Comment

Working...
                                X