Dear Rummy

*SQUISHIES*

Love
      Rads
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Rads,

Thank you for the squishies.

Mr. Rum is just being ... himself, I suppose.

I had a very upset tummy yesterday. Let's just say I was best friends with the porcelain god all day long. So I didn't get much housework done and he was mad.

And now he'sl ike, "do laundry". Ummm ... Hello???!?? McFly??? I'm waiting to see if my tummy is good to go yet.

I am Woman, hear me RAWR!

I don't like stress. Being sick. And husbands with their heads up their backsides.

Love,
        Rummy

Comment

• Dear Mr Rum,

Laundry directions.

Sort by color

Find washer

Insert clothing

Insert soap

Close lid

Turn dial or press button

Wait 45 minutes to 1 hour

Open Lid

Remove Clean Clothing

Open dryer door

Insert wet clothing

Close Door

Turn Timer

Press Button

Wait 1 hour

Open door

Remove Clothing

Fold or hang

Lather Rinse Repeat

Cleanly,

Pepper

Dear Rummy,

Do you think that might help?

Instructingly,

Pepper

Comment

• Dear fireheart,

Be very careful with St. John's Wort. It's been known to cause mood problems, because of how it interacts with dopamine, seratonin, and melatonin. Better to see a doctor and find out the cause of the depression. Sometimes, a bit of talk therapy and learning how to manage stress better is all that's needed.

*hugs* and understanding,

--Someone Who Has Been There

Comment

• Dear pepper,

I'm glad I wasn't eating or drinking anything at the moment I read your letter!

Yes, I'll have to give Mr. Rum the run down on the laundry primer.

I did take a 3 hour nap, and I also did one load of laundry.

Now I'm trying to figure out what I want to eat or if I should just wait for dinner.

Rummy
              ---------------------------------------
              Dear everyone,

My tummy *knocks on wood* is feeling much better.

Yay!
              Rummy

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

Glad you feel better.

--RP
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

YAY ! ! ! It workeded. **Dances around singing I made Rummy Giggle**
                  Now if only Mr. Rum would use it, things would be better.

Happily,

Pepper

Dear Rummy's Tummy,

Behave your self.

Peptoingly,

Pepper

Comment

• dear fireheart,

i have heard it interferes with birthcontrol.

that being said, i cant remember your gender. so sorry if you are male.

love mono
                    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Asian horror movie directors:

I am getting bloody sick of long, completely deserted, dimly-lit apartment building corridors. At least set these films in crummy apartment buildings so I can at least believe the lights really don't work.

Sincerely,

Ana
                      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Dear Self,

Please don't read about the pets that need to be adopted from the local animal shelters that is in today's News & Messenger paper.

And don't think about Otis, the male neutered tabby that needs to find a home this week or it's the end for him.

Rummy

Comment

• Quoth monolayth View Post
                          dear fireheart,

i have heard it interferes with birthcontrol.

that being said, i cant remember your gender. so sorry if you are male.

love mono
                          Dear Mono,

I'm female but it's OK. Yeah, I knew it would interfere with the Pill.

Love,
                          Me.

Dear everyone,

I'm heading back to the docs ASAP to get an opinion about using St. Johns wort for a while instead of the antidepressants. I'm not currently on the antidepressants, just that I noticed around that time of the month that my moods were actually getting WORSE on the antidepressants rather than better.
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear Life,

I'm tired. So very very very tired.

I'm tired of a husband who thinks I can be in two places at once. He wants me to help him with chores, with laundry, with using the bissell carpet cleaner and water-picker-upper. And yet, I'm supposed to keep an eye on Child Rum who runs away at the sight of any vaccuum cleaner. Then it's my fault when she goes into my kitchen, and mixes chocoalte syrup, cream cheese, baby powder, water, folgers instant coffee, and water in a pot because she's "making cake".

I'm tired of a mother who doesn't want to or can't understand that I have a husband who is lazy/too fat to do certain things and though I'm no skinny minny myself, I'm a little smaller to get into places to do things so therefore I need to help him out sometimes.

I'm tired of a mother/father/sister who don't understand why I'm so despondent and want to leave my husband sometimes. I should be thankful that I have a husband who lets me stay at home and be a housewife and I can be with Child Rum everyday.

I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of looking at my house, the wreck it's become, and feel ... nothing. Absolutely nothing. I don't want to clean the house. Why should I? No one will appreciate it. No one will be happy that it's clean. And Mr. Rum just throws his shoes around, his clothing around, everything around.

The only time I feel "alive" is at nighttime, when I'm putting Child Rum to bed. I tuck her under the covers, and I curl up next to her. We put her Kai-Lan nightlight on (it's a stand alone, battery operated night light that also plays music). And we listen to the music, look at the picture of Kai-Lan with her friend Hoho the Monkey on the ceiling and she has me spelling words until she starts to get sleepy. Then I have her close her eyes, she wraps her hand around my hand and she drifts off to sleep. So safe. So secure. So innocent. I watch her as she sleeps, only crawling out of her bed into my own, when I start to drift off knowing I need to use my CPAP machine to help me sleep.

Rummy

Comment

• Dear Rum,

I'm sorry you have a rough time. Sounds like you need to whip the husband/family into shape, but I can't even begin to tell you how to do that.

You have a beautiful daughter though, that certainly counts for something!

Good luck,

Ana

Dear Flight of the Conchords guys,

You're awesome! Freaking hysterical!

Love,

Ana
                              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Dear Rummy--

*hugs*

*more hugs*

--Bella
                                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                                X