Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The getting back in shape thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lupo pazzesco
    replied
    Another beautiful day for a bike ride. went 7 miles today, in 50 minutes, burned 694 calories.

    I feel goooood!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Evil Queen
    replied
    Well, the gym I normally go to is closed because it's spring break. I'll start going again next monday.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cat
    replied
    135 cals gone during lunchwalk, 560 burned at the gym 1800 consumed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Evil Queen
    replied
    I skipped the gym today too. If only because it was cold and rainy and I normally walk to the gym. I dunno if they're going to be closed this week or not, since it's a college gym and it's spring break. I'll check tomorrow, if I can tear myself away from a borrowed xbox and my new game.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cat
    replied
    Call me CatSlug I was feeling still drained after PI day (I drank for the first time in a month) so I skipped the gym.

    I *did* clean and vacuum, so that is something at least

    Leave a comment:


  • technical.angel
    replied
    Sad Jenni. The gym is apparently closed for Spring Break.

    Leave a comment:


  • lupo pazzesco
    replied
    I'm back in the (bike!) saddle again!! the weather is having a streak of pure, sunny wonderfulness! So, since it's Spring Break, and even though I have to work, I decided to go bike riding as often as I can this week. So, I hopped on my bike for the first time in months!!

    I managed to break a new record, too! 5.58 miles in 45 minutes! That's new for me, and pretty good! My legs are kind of rubbery and my butt's a little sore, but I feel kinda good. Sadly, now I must study for all the exams I have AFTER Spring Break is over, and go shower since I do have to get up super early for work. Yay. Inventory...

    ETA: 45 minute,s 621 calories burned. Woot!
    Last edited by lupo pazzesco; 03-15-2010, 10:43 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • technical.angel
    replied
    I totally slacked off last week, too. Getting back on the ball today.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cat
    replied
    Completely slacked off this week....but am going back to the gym tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rapscallion
    replied
    Knees are really giving it some despite me not having been doing anything really strenuous since Monday last week. Suspect standing around at Silverstone didn't help, but...

    Rapscallion

    Leave a comment:


  • Cazzi
    replied
    I missed the gym yesterday as this pain flareup is pulling me down & I really wanted to be fit for travelling.
    Today I've done a bit of walking... spent about 90 mins slowly wandering around the national gallery & then a bit longer walking through the theatre area of London before I gavre up & caught the tube back to my friends place for a nice soak in the bath

    Tomorrow or sunday will be another walking day so fingers crossed this flareup starts to wear off

    Leave a comment:


  • Evil Queen
    replied
    More workouts done today.

    580 calories burned today. Very tired.

    Leave a comment:


  • Evil Queen
    replied
    Well, this week the PMS is really getting to me but I'm being a good girl, diligent, and being sure to hit the gym every day still.

    Today was the same as yesterday. Except someone was using the Doom Machine (which I learned is called a "Summit Trainer") so I wasn't able to hit that puppy. Today I managed to burn 443 calories. Tomorrow I'll do better.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cat
    replied
    Been having a bit of a feasting week, though just a little over my cal budget...and still hit the gym 2x, so I haven't fallen outta the loop

    Though I am debating tomorrow to hit the gym or get this cute bag I haven been eyeing.....oh dilemmas!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cazzi
    replied
    I've managed to gain half a pound this week, but not surprised as I celebrated by birthday at the weekend with choc & junk food, & am in the middle of a pain flare up so various bits of me are looking a bit swollen.... so I'm surprised I only gained the half pound

    I've still been to the gym 3 days this week, but have listened to my joints & not tried to push myself or overdo it. No more workouts til next weds now as I'm off to stay with friends for a few days, but painkillers permitting should get a good bit of walking in & any other exercise I can think of

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X