Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got on my Wii Fit for the first time in ... 65 days. It sounded to have a sarcastic edge to its greeting. I think it's jealous of the hill.

(Actually, it was pissing it down outside, so I got on the bugger again). Wii Fit age of 30, though I don't pay that much heed to that. All you need is one bad wobble on a balance test and it stuffs you.

About 35 minutes of various exercises. Did the parallel stretch for the first time and gained respect for that exercise. Ten minutes of hula hoops is noteworthy for the pulse rate. Wasn't wearing heart rate monitor, so not sure how many calories used. Wasn't really a cardio exercise, though - more a muscle-working one.

Rapscallion

Comment

• Wii Fit age 25. Lost nearly half a kilogram this week!

Comment

• Went out for four times on the hill with some uphill running, did five, jogged a little on the way to the top of the hill, and jogged a little on the way back. Max pulse 175, one hour thirteen minutes, 915 calories.

I reckon that physically I could have done another one or two, but I have shopping to do.

Rapscallion

Comment

• Amazon wanted me to do some exercise equipment reviews.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-revi...DateDescending

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/pdp/profi...f=cm_cr_pr_pdp

Enjoy!

Rapscallion

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaand I'm getting sick - yay no more exercise for a week then *sigh*
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Exercise helps me get rid of excess phlegm etc. Depends what you have, I guess.

Rapscallion

Comment

• LOL
                doubt the fellow gym goers would appreciate me hacking and coughing all over the equipment, and now that it's winter, I walk Hops in the cold. good times...

Comment

• I weighed myself the other day, and I lost even more weight.

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• I'm going to try and start walking tomorrow. I need a place to practice my yoga. I'm going to have move furniture around in the basement. Wish me luck!

Comment

• Okay, today's Monday.

I walked 8 minutes. Did a complete circle and ended up at my house again. I'm knackered, if you can believe it. Take one week off to get the blister from heck healed up and I turn into a weakling again! I've learned my lesson, I think. I need more exercise. GAH! I hate this!

Comment

• Four times, 781 calories, 58 minutes, max pulse of 180 (avg 140, which is well up), and a theoretical max pulse of 181. I added another lamp-post stretch to the last two running stretches, which is where my pulse decided to leave me through the roof of my head.

I had a look at the google map of the area and tried working out the distance based on lamp-posts and the 'directions from and to here' feature. I reckon with the extra one I was running a quarter of the distance up the hill.

Mind you, after yesterday's fivesie, I felt fine until I'd rested a bit. That's when it struck back. Yowsers!

Rapscallion

Comment

• Rummy, I'm right there with you. slacked off for a week and when I started up again today, I was down to less than half my endurance. Only managed 26 minutes instead of an hour before I said that was enough.

Aaaaand, we're not going to go into what I did regarding food. >.> I regret nothing. all totally worth it. Yum...truffles...

ANYWAYS, it's trial and error Rummy! You're not a weakling! You aren't going to be a triathelete overnight! Just keep at it, and you'll be able to go a half hour before you no it. Good luck!

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                            Okay, today's Monday.

I walked 8 minutes. Did a complete circle and ended up at my house again. I'm knackered, if you can believe it. Take one week off to get the blister from heck healed up and I turn into a weakling again! I've learned my lesson, I think. I need more exercise. GAH! I hate this!
                            Don't stress Rummy. The main thing is, you got back into it! Falling off the "workout wagon" is easy, getting back onto it is hard. Just keep it up, and in no time you'll be having lovely long walks! *HUGS*

Comment

• Woke up this morning and my muscles are definitely protesting. This is a step in the right direction again!

Breakfast was nice and healthy, and I planned out my entire food intake for the day, so I know exactly where all my calories are coming from, etc, etc.

Tonight after work is another workout, followed by a nice evening walk once the weather cools down a bit.

And I'm off to Textbook Hell. Yay...

Comment

• Lupo and Rads - Thanks for the encouragement.

Today there are Thunder-Storms all day. So yeah, I'm not going to walk outside. However, I'm thinking of doing some exercises in the house (jumping jacks, marching in place, some simple stretches, etc.).

And I plan on eating a little more healthier this week. However, I'm craving avacado rolls & calamari. Ah well, maybe next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X